TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

IMG-5612.png

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
1. Put more emphasis on characters and episodic storytelling
2. Push wrestlers who have actual star potential and crossover appeal (not Kyle O Reilly or Wheeler Yuta or Daniel Garcia types)
3. Only book AEW wrestlers on AEW TV

it isn't that difficult
The 3rd point is so crazy to me
It makes Forbidden Door as a concept seem so pointless now cause these dudes have outsiders on their show all the fukking time

ROH is a sunk cost too, what is the point of even having it around

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
The 3rd point is so crazy to me
It makes Forbidden Door as a concept seem so pointless now cause these dudes have outsiders on their show all the fukking time

ROH is a sunk cost too, what is the point of even having it around

Forbidden Door is a success as a live attraction and a PPV. The "sickos" who like it will pay the money to watch it or be there in person. But there's no reason to make the TV product grind to a halt because of it. They can operate independent from one another.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Sean Ross Sapp has the answers

But why offer so many solutions when the sickos tell me everything is fine :jbhmm:

I don't get why all wrestling media is so hesitant to say there's an issue with the actual product. Is there an audience for the pro wrestling version that Aew prioritizes? The answer is absolutely yes. Can that style of wrestling support have a legitimate shot at being number one? Everything says no.
2. Push wrestlers who have actual star potential and crossover appeal (not Kyle O Reilly or Wheeler Yuta or Daniel Garcia types
Who are you thinking here cause Starks is leaving? Moxley? I dont see the significant distinction betwen mjf and daniel garcia.