TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I just assume all the sickos look like this
PF1C2A6.gif

slightly off topic, but do any of yall boys have a watchwrestling type plug on indys?

help ya fellow sicko out
@Larry Patron said you on the danny devito side of the game :ohhh:
is that true :jbhmm:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So if the criticize AEW in another thread that’s not specifically talking about AEW you’re a stooge & people cry about whataboutmeism of whatever that is

If you criticize AEW in an AEW thread or one that supposably about criticism you hate watch & a stooge

Ok got it:beli:
These are very sick and deranged people.

Waking up at 6am on a summer sunday to complain about the amount of posts in one thread from years ago in comparison to another. :smh:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Hey @OneDeep how dare you call out the marks in here.. it’s making the “neutral” sicko very very upset :mjcry:please consider his own personal feelings and guidelines the next time you post. This is what’s important to them on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. It’s all they have.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm not really worried about any of that either and yeah it probably will end badly

I'm talking about Who Killed WCW just finished this Wednesday and so much of the issue was Hogan's creative control, how it sucked the life out the company, and the talk after WCW died was that we probably wouldn't see it again. There's now a female walking around with it lol

And that means there's male talent over there with it too, that pretty much confirms it. Moxley has it, Bucks have it, I'm sure Jericho does if Sasha does too, MJF has to be there too I'd imagine.

He's spending more weekly than WCW did, doing a lot worse than WCW, and has like eight Hogans lmao. This is not a real company idk how many times it has to be said

I think the problem is, much like other sports and entertaiment you have to give top talent some leeway when theres a competitve market. Its now a matter of he can still have some limits and act like a boss when needed. Even firing Punk I would argue is the not the put your foot down moment everyone says it is because Punk cut communication for days after Wembley and before the firing.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

The money mark is spiraling knowing that exclusivity window is closing with no deal in sight and no other major networks interested in acquiring the product:mjlol:

At this point he’s going to have to accept whatever WBD’s initial offer was even though he feels he deserves more because Meltzer had him really believing a billion dollar deal was a lock lol.

IMG-5625.jpg

Last edited:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I think the problem is, much like other sports and entertaiment you have to give top talent some leeway when theres a competitve market. Its now a matter of he can still have some limits and act like a boss when needed. Even firing Punk I would argue is the not the put your foot down moment everyone says it is because Punk cut communication for days after Wembley and before the firing.
"Competitive market". No, you have to do shyt like this when you lost half the viewers you started with and already pay uselessness like Riho 300k for 6 matches a year. He gives it because he's uncompetitive in the market lol

The motherfukker leading the team scoring, or throwing no look TD passes in the super bowl, leading the league in HRs, or just the wrassler people want to see. That's were the perks go

This ain't 06 John Cena this is Sasha Banks evidently past her prime without WWE production. Sorry I'm not rolling with it for Manure Mone