TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I don't get why all wrestling media is so hesitant to say there's an issue with the actual product. Is there an audience for the pro wrestling version that Aew prioritizes? The answer is absolutely yes. Can that style of wrestling support have a legitimate shot at being number one? Everything says no.
They don’t wanna lose their media credentials

They don’t openly criticize the company so they can go to the post show media srums be on the media calls Tony does

They know that WWE doesn’t take most of them serious so AEW is all that they have to make them feel like actual journalists

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
These Stans hang they hat on the lead in number

Well going by this 100k people turned this shyt the fukk off 15 minutes in

30 minutes in nearly 100k more people turned it off

:pachaha:
According to the “neutral” sicko, the lead in is irrelevant because 100k people will supposedly tune in to see a mone video package. Never mind that AEW is ripping off a 2024 version of HLA where they have some Chinese girl running around shaking her t*ts.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don't get why all wrestling media is so hesitant to say there's an issue with the actual product. Is there an audience for the pro wrestling version that Aew prioritizes? The answer is absolutely yes. Can that style of wrestling support have a legitimate shot at being number one? Everything says no.

Who are you thinking here cause Starks is leaving? Moxley? I dont see the significant distinction betwen mjf and daniel garcia.

:wow: What a way to fumble the fuccking ball

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

Who are you thinking here cause Starks is leaving? Moxley? I dont see the significant distinction betwen mjf and daniel garcia.

Powerhouse Hobbs comes to mind. Someone that can walk into a radio station or TV appearance and immediately command respect.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-5617.jpg

lol classic Meltzer

The deal is expected to be announced imminently.. but they haven’t even agreed on the major specifics
wth2.png