TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
A lot of fans argued WWE was making a mistake taking the mask off and changing his name and look what happened
Guy became a huge star for them and went on to headline WM and it was heavily dependent on him being one of the better actors in WWE
His facial expressions are top notch, you don't want to hide that under a mask
I was one of them at the time.

I hated everything about it. The unmasking, the name change. Everything..

When it comes to wrestling I used to have a very shortsighted opinion. I was married to the Indy’s and would lose my shyt whenever one of my favorites had their character or presentation tampered with. My outlook started to evolve as I got older though. I started to realize maybe the billion dollar company that creates household names at the drop of a dime knows a lil more about branding than my black ass

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was one of them at the time.

I hated everything about it. The unmasking, the name change. Everything..

When it comes to wrestling I used to have a very shortsighted opinion. I was married to the Indy’s and would lose my shyt whenever one of my favorites had their character or presentation tampered with. My outlook started to evolve as I got older though. I started to realize maybe the billion dollar company that creates household names at the drop of a dime knows a lil more about branding than my black ass

I was the same way at 13/14… then I started rapping, really being outside, and consistently touching coochie. Once you realize this is a work and simply a TV show and not a real sport… you enjoy it a lot more

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Why do they keep forcing people like Garcia and Orange Cassidy into these high profile matches? Keep them in the midcard where they belong.
At least OC is still over with the crowd. Still pushing Garcia is crazy though. :beli:

Are they still trying to make Wheeler Yuta a thing?

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I have a question..

Has undisputed kingdom tried to do anything to mjf since he bushed Adam Cole at the last ppv over a month ago?? :skip:
The group been dead in the water since its inception

It was bad enough that the leader in Adam Cole is injured but when MJF also got injured that was it for the group

Nobody cared about Roddy & The Kingdom

Wardlow is damaged beyond repair

They attacked all these people & it went nowhere

It seems like they gave the groups story to The Elite & even that’s going nowhere