TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Breh has his first miss since I started subscribing to his channel.

Rico been in the WWE since 2018!!!!

In 6 years he's won both mid-card titles, the NA title, the "World Cup," the Dusty Invitational.

In the most recent times that I started watching (2022-2024) breh has been constantly featured.

He got a shot. It's cool, not every one is a mani event talent. Not every one is gonna get hot at the right time.

Now, he's 100% about the AEW stuff. But, we can't call everyone that don't blow in the WWE, a fumble.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Reminder: the first round of the nba draft is tomorrow at 8pm

The worst draft in decades, a literal whose who in who gives a fukk. Me & @Rollie Forbes getting drafted top 15 type pathetic. Doesn't matter it's the perfect excuse for when that bump is smaller than Tony's daily bump

Update your bingo cards accordingly don't miss out on a extra free space

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

The worst draft in decades, a literal whose who in who gives a fukk. Me & @Rollie Forbes getting drafted top 15 type pathetic. Doesn't matter it's the perfect excuse for when that bump is smaller than Tony's daily bump

Everyone gonna witness the spurs draft an undersized point guard that cant play defense and an undersized wing that can't shoot and can't move on defense but they have "good character"

Let's get it baby

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Stallipiano GIF - Stallipiano GIFs

My Wizards have 2 first round picks, but we also have a new first time head coach, no dogs on defense, and Jordan Poole. Our playoff run ain't coming for a while.
:mjcry:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
So the biggest wrestling company in the world getting hot that would propel the popularity of the sport to heights its hasn’t seen since the late 90’s is bad for business :unimpressed:
Also, the idiot saying WWE being hot doesnt mean a healthy industry is just outright wrong. A lot of wrestling shows book events around wrestlemania weekend off the hype of Wrestlemania. Walemania(which seems to be celebration of black wrestling) is hot because of wrestlemania.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The Ricky Starks smear campaign has officially begun

These fukking marks have no shame :smh:

I see that goofy mf tazz also made an ass out of himself today. They spiraling over there.