TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Also, the idiot saying WWE being hot doesnt mean a healthy industry is just outright wrong. A lot of wrestling shows book events around wrestlemania weekend off the hype of Wrestlemania. Walemania(which seems to be celebration of black wrestling) is hot because of wrestlemania.
That’s also biggest payday for Indy/Japanese talent since a lot of promotions make that their biggest show

That doesn’t happen if there’s no Wrestlemania week or if WWE is not around

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I've stopped watching AEW almost a year ago. Damn near 10 years since I seen a full WWE show. AEW got boring to me me. Only watched for the Lunch Bros and Starks. From the sound of it on here the product really went down hill huh?

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I've stopped watching AEW almost a year ago. Damn near 10 years since I seen a full WWE show. AEW got boring to me me. Only watched for the Lunch Bros and Starks. From the sound of it on here the product really went down hill huh?
I stopped watching the shows - unsure if it’s picked back up in quality or not. But the PPVs have been top notch. I skipped the last one, not sure how the FD card is shaping up but it’ll probably be fire.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
This explains a lot:

This reminds of what Punk said about the young talent not wanting to take advice from him

So many of the talent coming in from the indys need to be humbled they think because their in a big company that they don’t need to grow & it’s very apparent that coming from the very top

Tony definitely needs an wake up call & get his shyt together but he’s to much of a fan to take charge

And The Bucks need to be ousted from the industry

The only one that has any sense is Kenny Omega

Also people love to shyt on Jade for not being further along but at least she actually tried to work on her skills & still is

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
This reminds of what Punk said about the young talent not wanting to take advice from him

So many of the talent coming in from the indys need to be humbled they think because their in a big company that they don’t need to grow & it’s very apparent that coming from the very top

Tony definitely needs an wake up call & get his shyt together but he’s to much of a fan to take charge

And The Bucks need to be ousted from the industry

The only one that has any sense is Kenny Omega

Also people love to shyt on Jade for not being further along but at least she actually tried to work on her skills & still is

when you bring in people from the indies or Japan and you tell them "Don't change anything about your look, your gimmick, your moveset" those wrestlers are gonna come in with a big head thinking they got shyt all figured out because they can just keep doing what they've been doing for 10+ years and not have to adapt.

Think of how much Sami Zayn had to swallow his ego when WWE brought him in and said "ditch that mask and the stupid fake Mexican gimmick"

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
The sickos ain't tuning in? :mjgrin:

they got their biggest star coming back tonight, the ratings will be back to normal

aew-has-just-signed-its-biggest-needle-mover-v0-qywfp6n44a8c1.jpeg

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-5605.jpg

The sickos have already voiced their disapproval about this.. but they will fall in line like the blind followers they are if it happens.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
when you bring in people from the indies or Japan and you tell them "Don't change anything about your look, your gimmick, your moveset" those wrestlers are gonna come in with a big head thinking they got shyt all figured out because they can just keep doing what they've been doing for 10+ years and not have to adapt.

Think of how much Sami Zayn had to swallow his ego when WWE brought him in and said "ditch that mask and the stupid fake Mexican gimmick"

A lot of fans argued WWE was making a mistake taking the mask off and changing his name and look what happened
Guy became a huge star for them and went on to headline WM and it was heavily dependent on him being one of the better actors in WWE
His facial expressions are top notch, you don't want to hide that under a mask

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
A lot of fans argued WWE was making a mistake taking the mask off and changing his name and look what happened
Guy became a huge star for them and went on to headline WM and it was heavily dependent on him being one of the better actors in WWE
His facial expressions are top notch, you don't want to hide that under a mask

people are gonna realize eventually that Rey Mysterio is a 1 of 1 when it comes to what he's done in American wrestling, the odds of another masked superstar doing what Rey has done is the same as trying to find the "next" Steph Curry

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
AEW is what it is - its like CFL, UFL/XFL or whatever it's called. Great Value cola, a chrysler 300.

Even when they sign a big name its like dwight howard signing to the Taiwan Mustang. Or ricky williams or raghib ismail signing with the toronto argos, or hell even a mega superstar its just like messi signing with inter miami, it moves the needle a little at first but after a while who gives a crap still second rate. It's like the saudi pro league, its just a big payday for many wrestlers. What you gonna watch arsenal vs man united or Al-Ittihad vs Al-Hilal

Last edited: