TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Igiveup Iquit GIF - Igiveup Iquit Cmon GIFs

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Promote a luchador in a mask when he hasnt worn a mask in 10 years brehs, then ghetto rig a mask in last than an hour that doesnt fit for his match :lolbron:

Got this from the ERA AEW thread:
Saturday's AEW Collision will include Kazuchika Okada versus Ultimo Guerrero. The match was said not to go well. AEW promoted Ultimo Guerrero under his masked identity. Ultimo Guerrero has not been a masked wrestler in 10 years come this September, though he was masked when AEW CEO Tony Khan was watching CMLL. Khan's interview style is like lucha libre, where he repeats not moves but full sequences, and so I think I've heard/read some of the same greatest bits many many times. His go to story about CMLL is talking about watching Ultimo Guerrero, Rey Bucanero, Tarzan Boy and many others in the early 2000s – about the same time I started doing the same – and explaining that fandom to the various Mexican wrestlers who come to CMLL. As he has so warm memories of that time, that was my guess as why AEW asked Ultimo Guerrero to wrestle masked. Another theory is someone in AEW just grabbed the wrong Ultimo Guerrero graphic and, once he was shown as a masked man on Dynamite, AEW felt like they had to present him that way.

FantasticaMania viewers know Ultimo Guerrero wrestling masked is usually not an issue – as best I know – Ultimo Guerrero was not aware he was going to be asked to wrestle masked and did not bring one with him. That led to a mad scramble to find a mask or mask up a mask, and Ultimo Guerrero ended up wearing a mask that wasn't really suitable and would not stay on his head. It appeared Guerrero tried to cut out a lot of spots that would've risked his mask coming off, which resulted in a lower quality match – and the mask still came off multiple times during the match. The match was not what Guerrero and Okada are capable of doing, and even editing around the mask issues probably won't work.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

I’m sure Renee is thrilled

Why does TK green light his talent to do stupid shyt outside of the company like this?

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Don’t feel sorry for this man when the inevitable happens

I've never seen this bloodsport shyt before. The biggest reason this is stupid to me is I'm supposed to buy that even at his age Barnett can't just beat the dogshyt out of Moxley? This match style really just highlights the absurdity of it.

With a lot of Brock matches you can argue that the constraints of a wrestling match are handicapping him.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I've never seen this bloodsport shyt before. The biggest reason this is stupid to me is I'm supposed to buy that even at his age Barnett can't just beat the dogshyt out of Moxley? This match style really just highlights the absurdity of it.

With a lot of Brock matches you can argue that the constraints of a wrestling match are handicapping him.
It's supposed to be like a worked MMA match but then this a$$hole does a giant swing :mjlol:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I've never seen this bloodsport shyt before.
It reminds me of Brawl 4 All, except it’s not a full-on shoot. shyt is not for me, but if WWE and AEW allow their talent the choice to go, that’s on them.

I was only ever interested in watching the first one to see Matt Riddle whoop on Low Ki’s mark bytch ass, but he ducked the event and no-showed :russ: