TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I mean, they say that but then turn around and call Toni Storm the best gimmick in wrestling (which she actually is one of)

They also love Oranges character..

I think AEW’s die hards are a lot more open to shyt than we think. They might think they’re against WWE style characters and storytelling, but the reality is they aren’t. Look how excited they get when WWE guys make that jump. They aren’t against WWE’s presentation, they just hate WWE itself

:pachaha:

Swerve and Daniel Garcia both became popular in AEW because of dances. No different than Scotty 2 Hotty and Grandmaster Sexay. Swerve had the same entrance music and presentation for a minute before the fans took to him, it was Nana's dance that got him over to the next level.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I mean, they say that but then turn around and call Toni Storm the best gimmick in wrestling (which she actually is one of)

They also love Oranges character..

I think AEW’s die hards are a lot more open to shyt than we think. They might think they’re against WWE style characters and storytelling, but the reality is they aren’t. Look how excited they get when WWE guys make that jump. They aren’t against WWE’s presentation, they just hate WWE itself and aren’t being honest about it

:pachaha:

The AEW superfans who think all that bloodline shyt sucks, clown Jey’s in ring skills etc. would be throwing up 1’s if Roman’s music hit on Dynamite and he came from behind that curtain with Jey and Jimmy
I can’t argue that cause it’s facts :mjlol:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
You see it!

And some of that goes on the wrestlers too. I mean, look at Toni Storm. I’m sure she came up with that timeless shyt herself and got it over. It was way different than anything she had done before that

But I almost feel there also has to be a sense of “let’s really find your thing and hone it in” from a higher up perspective on a large scale to really get shyt crackin.
Big facts, because Edge Adam Copeland damn sure said "lemme just reheat the same shyt I've been serving for 45 years and get this easy bag".

I wish Jericho would stop trying to reinvent himself, though. :scust:

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all remember that picture in the article Tiny paid for where they photoshopped his face on Ultimate Warrior's body running to the ring and it was like "WWE's biggest competition ever" or w.e. I am DYING looking at this shyt again :laff::laff:

jf89wehv.jpg

Look at the pawg quality you're left with at 502k, look at Cattle in the back wearing Sting gloves sitting next to his 24 yo Kentucky GF, look at the nikka with his jeans waistband hiked up to his rib cage WHILE sitting down, look at the meteor inviting you to your seat :dead:

And we're supposed to believe any individual pictured is interested in black people, basketball and or exercise :mjlol:

Don Don DeMarco

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Can’t wait for Osprey to win the title

So his reign an flop like all the others :blessed:

Imma be right here laughing :russ:
I think his dumbass might FINALLY be getting ready to put it on BD (after cooling him off like a mf) since he’s talked about stepping away some next year.

No reason that BD shouldn’t have been champion at some point during his first year there. They’ll never recapture the magic he had with Omega & Hangman at the time.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The AEW superfans who think all that bloodline shyt sucks, clown Jey’s in ring skills etc. would be throwing up 1’s if Roman’s music hit on Dynamite and he came from behind that curtain with Jey and Jimmy

:snoop: I swear I'm not a AEW hater...but, the visual...