TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Y'all remember that picture in the article Tiny paid for where they photoshopped his face on Ultimate Warrior's body running to the ring and it was like "WWE's biggest competition ever" or w.e. I am DYING looking at this shyt again :laff::laff:

jf89wehv.jpg

Look at the pawg quality you're left with at 502k, look at Cattle in the back wearing Sting gloves sitting next to his 24 yo Kentucky GF, look at the nikka with his jeans waistband hiked up to his rib cage WHILE sitting down, look at the meteor inviting you to your seat :dead:

And we're supposed to believe any individual pictured is interested in black people, basketball and or exercise :mjlol:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
AEW is dying because their wrestlers are ugly ass indy dudes and WWE hires good looking people - Dave :mjlol:

12:50

@Brad Piff I need to hear disco respond to this :laff:

LMAO
The comment section on this video is comedy :pachaha:

At this point AEW needs WBD
WBD doesn’t need AEW
TK has zero negotiation power in the media rights deal

Dynamite on any other network is a 400-500k show AT BEST.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Y'all remember that picture in the article Tiny paid for where they photoshopped his face on Ultimate Warrior's body running to the ring
No I don’t remember that :russ:

IMG-4202.jpg

Holy shyt :dead:

I assumed the article would’ve been from anywhere between 2019-2021 - it’s from Feb 2023 when they already on the decline :gucci:

they should've photoshopped his face on UW’s last appearance on RAW :whoa:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Booking these dorks Perry and The Bucks like Hogan, Hall, and Nash and wonder why your ratings tank brehs.
That got me to thinking how much better it would’ve been with the other Elite members.

Omega/Hangman/Okada just wrecking shyt :ohlawd:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
That got me to thinking how much better it would’ve been with the other Elite members.

Omega/Hangman/Okada just wrecking shyt :ohlawd:
Anybody would've been better than those three twinks.
The Callis family,
Heel Samoa Joe, HOOK, and two crash dummies,
Whatever the Mogul Embassy is called these days.
^ At least those groups look like they can physically dominate the rest of the roster. The Bucks & Jungle Boy are easily the least believable big bads because there is nothing threatening, scary, or intimidating about them (especially since we know that none of them can fight in real life).