TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It’s a coping mechanism. The real issue is that they rely on the BBT instead of good storytelling. They need to invest in the sports entertainment side. Something for the real graps fans & for the people who enjoy actual stories. But nah this for the sickos

nah, this kinda cap tho. its way too far beneath their average to think something else didn't play a part in its crazy dip

shyt's like when Smackdown only does 900k on FS1 and people try to pretend the network change ain't play a part in why a million of the shows regular viewers suddenly decided to not watch the show that week lol

AEW got hella problems, we all know that.. but come on mane, you know damn well the holiday and other shyt (Dot, Baseball) played a part int hat historically low rating

:ufdup:

Dont lie to me Papi!

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
nah, this kinda cap tho. its way too far beneath their average to think something else didn't play a part in its crazy dip

shyt's like when Smackdown only does 900k on FS1 and people try to pretend the network change ain't play a part in why a million of the shows regular viewers suddenly decided to not watch the show that week lol

AEW got hella problems, we all know that.. but come on mane, you know damn well the holiday and other shyt (Dot, Baseball) played a part int hat historically low rating

Dont lie to me Papi!
I respect you good brother but we’ll have to agree to disagree. They cater to a specific audience. My nikka Kendrick only had 200k watching and the holiday not stopping the cacs from watching. But if I’m wrong then I’ll gladly take that on the chin.

I like to troll but wishing on their demise is corny so I don’t gain any enjoyment from this. Hopefully they bounce back. Competition is important

ayatollah

WCW Mark
Daps
Reppin
The Power Plant
we need tk and the elite out on dynamite next week asap talmbout:

73f699ebc53091e0-600x338.jpg

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha:@ thinking 200k viewers didn’t watch because Juneteenth. Lots of people worked that day so it’s another regular day for most folks— most of the festivities happen over the weekend anyway brehs

I don’t think an AEW viewership and those who celebrate Juneteenth wouldn’t overlap that much anyways.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
First it's the Knicks playoffs, then it's the west coast pre-empt, then the Finals, now it's Juneteenth, Black Panther, & Kendrick Lamar's fault :dead:

Next time it'll be bc the earth wasn't at centered axis the tectonic plates shifted & blocked signal type shyt :mjlol:

Meltzer interviewing seismologists talking about how Jushin Liger was also a soil collector in the 80s

It's everything & everybody else besides the show sucking absolute dikk and less people lying about it & willing to watch something else these days

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
First it's the Knicks playoffs, then it's the west coast pre-empt, then the Finals, now it's Juneteenth, Black Panther, & Kendrick Lamar's fault :dead:

Next time it'll be bc the earth wasn't at centered axis the tectonic plates shifted & blocked signal type shyt :mjlol:

Meltzer interviewing seismologists talking about how Jushin Liger was also a soil collector in the 80s

It's everything & everybody else besides the show sucking absolute dikk and less people lying about it & willing to watch something else these days

lmao. I hear ya'll

AEW down everywhere for obvious reasons, attendance included. I just don't think we can point at the one week where shyt fell waaaaaaaay below what they usually average to go "SEE!"

only because its not like this weeks show was anything different than what they've been putting on tv. hard to believe 200k people who been watching for the last 4 years all decided wedneday that they weren't gonna watch because they suddenly hate the show or something

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
When your best story involves two women fighting over another

&

One of your top guys is not even pushing 600k with no commercials

You have a problem

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

Dont lie to me Papi!

nah breh this rating, as well as some of the other ratings over the past 2 months, have exposed just how badly AEW relies on the Big Bang Theory audience to stick around and watch Dynamite

Without that 900K-1M lead-in they are basically a sub 700K viewer show. I think it's fair to say this rating is more indicative of the amount of people who tune in at 8 PM EST strictly to watch Dynamite instead of the extra people who leave their TV on after BBT ends

drifter

Superstar
Daps
lmao. I hear ya'll

AEW down everywhere for obvious reasons, attendance included. I just don't think we can point at the one week where shyt fell waaaaaaaay below what they usually average to go "SEE!"

only because its not like this weeks show was anything different than what they've been putting on tv. hard to believe 200k people who been watching for the last 4 years all decided wedneday that they weren't gonna watch because they suddenly hate the show or something
Wasn't talking you specifically that was in general

I agree it is a dip. I don't agree this is a one off even if they're at 650k next week. If we're talking numbers AEW's had these size dips before even with Big Bang lead in. Then they go up 100k before settling around the low they dipped to not long after. And each time people are surprised like it's the first time. They were around 830k then dipped to around 671k one week in the early spring...look where we are now with the avgs

If wrestling fans are one of the most loyal demos still watching cable, why do they and only they keep having crater dips? Something else is always on or happening. It's bc @itiswhatitis just said & what I ended with, the core has stopped lying to themselves and they can't come up with reasons to watch anymore.

This isn't a one off as much as it is the blind dikk eating is gone & anything not Vince we'll support no matter. The core that was there no matter what is almost gone, only y'all in the threads & high caloric individuals with anime/Stardom wallpapers on their Samsungs are left

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Dot fukk em up :huhldup:
cRiVWlt.gif

:mjlol:

Edit: If the product is good, it shouldnt depend that hard on a lead in. People should be seeking your show/product. So that means like 200-300k ppl are watching TBBT and just leaving it on afterwards then? Probably old ppl who fell asleep with it on or something? Thats how it's reading to me. :yeshrug:

Last edited: