TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Alvarez talking about how retarded it was for Roderick Strong to walk up to TK and demand a title match. Says TK was smiling like a goof with bugged out eyes the entire time. Made me want to check the clip out lol.

If I were running creative, I'd run with it. The brain trauma has resulted in "Crazy Tony" which in actuality is just regular Adderall Man. Lean into the crazy smile, hugs, crazy matches, the whole bit.

He's terrible trying to be serious and authoritative because that's not him, if he's going to be on TV, let him be himself with some direction.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
If I were running creative, I'd run with it. The brain trauma has resulted in "Crazy Tony" which in actuality is just regular Adderall Man. Lean into the crazy smile, hugs, crazy matches, the whole bit.

He's terrible trying to be serious and authoritative because that's not him, if he's going to be on TV, let him be himself with some direction.
Thats A Great Idea Perfect GIF - Thats A Great Idea Perfect Brilliant GIFs