TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Trips

Superstar
Daps
IMG-5410.jpg

What happened to blud
I don't remember what his injury is. But, I really do hope he's not sick with something bad.

Simply speaking about physiques or whatever. I think there is something to be said about like NXT and the proximity to the performance center. That it probably creates an atmosphere where those at the top work harder to stay on top an those that want to get there are inclined to work harder. This isn't to say there aren't shytty physiques and lackadaisical talents in that sphere. I'm just saying it creates an easier environment to stay regimented.

It would be dumb to say that AEW talents don't work out etc. But, where Cesaro is probably an exception in that you know he's going to be in the gym constantly others may only do a couple of days a week etc. Who really knows.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
There is no excuse the aew guys arent cut to shreds. Do they even have a road schedule. People were shytting on shemus i saw he said it was because he got called up a few weeks too early. I bet shamus gets in better shape by end of next month from that gut than anyone in aew will.

Nash is right. Its a business about looks, not taking it seriously is just lazy.

Some of it will always be genetics. Some people are just blessed to look more shredded no matter how they work out. In Sheamus' case, he's a gym rat and has a damn workout channel so we knew he was gonna get back to his best in no time.
The Young Bucks and Adam Cole in particular have let their physiques fall off a fukking cliff. They were never super shredded or anything but ffs at least look like you lift weights regularly.

Not gonna talk ish about my homie Adam Cole BAY BAY

He could be dealing with something
Nah fukk that, he's been the incredible shrinking man since he signed with AEW and he was on the skinnier side to begin with