TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
683k/0.23

I guess the reports of jungle boy being a huge star now were greatly exaggerated:no:

IMG-5328.jpg

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I thought swerve was on first because that’s usually the high point for AEW viewership lol

But damn..

NXT did 661k this week. Of course they weren’t defended with the “strong sports competition” excuse going against NBA/NHL playoffs tho..

lol nah that's cap tho, Meltzer presented RAW's 1.6 the same way, and Smackdown's number too. I ain't even a Meltzer guy, but homie fasho mentioned the NBA playoffs effected WWE's numbers too.

Last edited:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

What a loser Dave is :mjlol:
I thought swerve was on first because that’s usually the high point for AEW viewership lol

But damn..

lol nah that's cap tho, Meltzer presented RAW's 1.6 the same way, and Smackdown's number too. I ain't even a Meltzer guy, but homie fasho mentioned the NBA playoffs effected WWE's numbers too.

just like i posted in the other thread, last year Dynamite faced similar circumstances and their rating was almost identical to the week before

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
just like i posted in the other thread, last year Dynamite faced similar circumstances and their rating was almost identical to the week before

oh nah, I'm not saying Meltzer's excuse was accurate lol

I'm only saying that he definitely did keep the same energy with Smackdown and RAW's numbers this week too as far as making note of the playoffs potential impact on em

I really just think AEW numbers are taking a hit because they ain't hot right now. nothing feels urget about that product. I still watch everything, but it's after it's aired 99% of the time. I ain't felt like I couldn't miss an AEW show or HAD to watch it live in forever besides maybe big business.. and even that ain't feel all that urgent to me

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
oh nah, I'm not saying Meltzer's excuse was accurate lol

I'm only saying that he definitely did keep the same energy with Smackdown and RAW's numbers this week too as far as making note of the playoffs potential impact on em

I really just think AEW numbers are taking a hit because they ain't hot right now. nothing feels urget about that product. I still watch everything, but it's after it's aired 99% of the time. I ain't felt like I couldn't miss an AEW show or HAD to watch it live in forever besides maybe big business.. and even that ain't feel all that urgent to me

I don't follow him on Twitter so i only see what gets posted here or if it pops up in the "For You" section, was he as sarcastic/snarky about it when he was talking about Raw and Smackdown?

@Finn Baller Dave is gonna say there are less homes than last year as justification 😂😂:scust:

"Umm...you know...Ummm...I see it all the time here in San Jose...the homeless deal is like really out of contral and ya'know....umm...those people aren't watching TV anymore! What can I say??"

I'm shocked AEW fans (since they claim no casuals allowed) watch basketball like that :ehh:

the only thing that fukks with AEW's ratings heavy are when they go head to head with WWE (or even same day.) Collision has held up their "normal" numbers against major sports programming.