TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
In an interview with 97.3 The Ticket (via Fightful), Goldberg said that he’s had conversations with Tony Khan about joining AEW says there’s ‘no chance’ of that happening. He added that he thinks the product is “too cheesy.”

He said: “I’ve talked to him a number of times throughout the past. But this is where you’re gonna get the most blunt answer you’re gonna get from me. The product’s too cheesy. The product is too cheesy. It doesn’t deserve to have…I mean, whatever. You’re really gonna get me going. But if there was a comparable, viable option as a competitor that would allow me to still look myself in the mirror after I was a member of their roster, yeah, then it would be a consideration. But not a chance.“

Nodding Bill Goldberg GIF - Nodding Nod Bill Goldberg GIFs

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wouldn't be surprised if it was the other way around.

"It doesn’t deserve to have..."

It doesn't deserve to have me? This dude still has an inflated ego. And it sounds like it was damaged when they turned him down.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if it was the other way around.

"It doesn’t deserve to have..."

It doesn't deserve to have me? This dude still has an inflated ego. And it sounds like it was damaged when they turned him down.
Why not believe it? Who's ever lied about AEW's interest in them lmao. I doubt he's hitting them up or he would have the Sting retirement special

I guess you can try to poke holes in his reason since maybe WWE doesn't want him but I believe 100% been approached. Just like every other toy that lets Tony live in the 90s again & especially since he's apparently a huge Goldberg mark, so I don't think the hang up is on AEW's side

Goldberg's either honest or he wanted more money to do something he thinks is beneath him. Either way I don't blame him for not wanting the stench on him & don't blame AEW for not overpaying if that's what it came down to. But again, they've overpaid everybody else over there. That's why I think he's telling the truth