TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Dixie flashbacks
bushlaugh.png

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every variation of spike pile drivers are complete ass
They never look like they add any force to the move at all
This one didn't even look like he touched Tony
Guessing it was done because it was safer than a evp trigger…..but yeah, that was the safest piledriver ever. It was slow and Tony’s head was far up so there would be 0 chance of contact which is smart to do on a non wrestler

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Nah why is JD riding for swerve harder than TSC?

He even went on to torch Tony Khan in defense of swerve too

So willow and fukking jericho got title celebrations but swerve got jack shyt? :jbhmm:

I guess swerve should just shut up and be “thankful” for the opportunity to be champ for a couple months before TK hands it over to “bruv”..

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Champ gets his first interview for collision. It's being framed as it would be better here because it would have a better lead in. Nah, they couldve had Swerve do this shyt on dynamite and something else on collision. They hoing swerve already. :francis:

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
I have zero sympathy for Snitchland. He’s the quintessential “black friend”. I don’t even like saying stuff like that about other black people but with him it’s so obvious. That fanbase he’s been pandering to is already fantasy booking bruv boy dethroning him at Wembley. His reign is already off to a pathetic start. The world champion taking a backseat to a champion whose belt doesn’t even belong to the company is insane. On top of that no celebration or promo. Just a “banger” with some jobber. :snoop: