TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
hplnclcq.jpg

Look at these 3 dorks. They're anti-draws. The move the needle backwards. Anything good is made worse by their inclusion. :scusthov:
Also, since we know the so-called Elite can't fight, then any wrestler who loses to them instantly loses credibility. I'm dreading the day that Hobbs, Shane Taylor, Samoa Joe, or any other killer has to put over those sissies.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
PSA to all my no life having, fat, out of shape, neckbeard haters: Any comments or inquiries directed towards me will be gladly received here and I will respond at my earliest convenience.

Your threads are not worthy of receiving the #bradpiffrub.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Even Bill Belichick is laughing at the money mark
bushlaugh.png
I saw that shyt and laughed. He really thought the neck brace was going to give him some kayfabe points. Spoiler alert: People that tune into the NFL draft aren't going to give a shyt about any type of wrestling.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

So Ospreay vs Bryan was for “best wrestler in the world” and Ospreay won, yet he had to beat Kommander to earn a shot at one of the lesser tier titles? :mjlol:

WTF is Tony Khan smoking on brehs?

I thought the heavyweight champion was the one to be considered the best wrestler?

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I saw that shyt and laughed. He really thought the neck brace was going to give him some kayfabe points. Spoiler alert: People that tune into the NFL draft aren't going to give a shyt about any type of wrestling.
Wrestling fans would have been bytching about him not keeping kayfabe, so it was a lose-lose situation either way.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Wrestling fans would have been bytching about him not keeping kayfabe, so it was a lose-lose situation either way.
Yeah, it won't bring in anything substantial. The only people recognizing this is small subset of wrestling (mainly AEW) and NFL fans. Should've just kept his ass off TV.