TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Story

A good match is a good match but that mean shyt if there’s no story

What made Wrestlemania so good

Because both nights main events had STORY

Professional Wrestling is about Story

I get so tired of hearing this stupid ass shyt...to you it's about story. To me it's about hard hitting, quick paced, drama filled, intense matches where the competition is the story. :sas2:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I get so tired of hearing this stupid ass shyt...to you it's about story. To me it's about hard hitting, quick paced, drama filled, intense matches where the competition is the story. :sas2:
To put it simple 2000 people are about to watch a good AEW match

Nearly 20,000 people at 12:00 PM on a Saturday watched a developmental shows PLE because of Story :sas1:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Story

A good match is a good match but that mean shyt if there’s no story

What made Wrestlemania so good

Because both nights main events had STORY

Professional Wrestling is about Story

It would mean more if there was a story of course... but that shyt's about to be heatrocks my brother

everything doesnt need some grand underlying story. We can still get jiggy with a cool lil one off b :myman:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-5271.jpg

💀

Tha_Mac

Daps
larger than life characters and storylines based on grudges/personal issues

To put it simple 2000 people are about to watch a good AEW match

Nearly 20,000 people at 12:00 PM on a Saturday watched a developmental shows PLE because of Story :sas1:

I've been in the minority my whole life and that ain't never gonna change. And I ain't even on AEW like that. I only started watching once Ospreay & Okada came over. I'm on that japanese style of matches. It's just what I'm want to see as a 43 year old fan who saw the monday night wars and lived through the attitude era.

I don't wanna see non-actors trying to act on a wrestling show. I would rather see talented athletes have great athletic matches in tournaments and for titles like NJPW was at it's height where the competition over the years leads to the stories instead of trying to fabricate stories every week to explain why there are matches taking place. Simple.

Tha_Mac

Daps
if people wanna see hard hitting fights where its only about the "better man" and has 0 story, they can watch UFC

Naw because I'm not into all the submission stuff like that. ZSJ is the only submission wrestler that is entertaining to me. I still wanna see showmanship and wrestling.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
if people wanna see hard hitting fights where its only about the "better man" and has 0 story, they can watch UFC

I'll never understand how these hardcore, IWC-bros act like the WWE is ballerina class because they don't bleed or drop each other on the neck.

It's all fake! It's all booking and creative decisions!

Watching two ppl roll around in the ring (especially this modern era of coordination) is going to appeal to a very small group of people.

The "stories" bring in the big audiences and captures their attention.

Yes, the soap opera shyt is overdue and you can't always be NXT 2.0 levels of corny.

But, give ppl a reason to actually watch on a weekly basis and make it make sense.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
All I have to say is that WWE did their thing, AEW did their thing now and WWE will respond; AEW should stay quiet and go focus on Wrestling. Sure Punk looks good in the moment, but his body is breaking down all over... a broken leg... a torn triceps... and sure Punk's legions will be chanting his name when he comes back, but if he gets injured once more Trips is probably going to shelve him.

That or if Punk snaps on another talent. :lolbron: