TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Claudio and will are elite level wrestlers that deserve to be given a few weeks to try and build and convince people on why people should tune in watch this moty caliber match. That's just me tho

Unless they already have been and I completely missed it, then please correct me
He’s Bryan’s stablemate and the ppv is in like two weeks.

Same thing WWE does when they book Solo vs Roman’s upcoming opponent before the ppv

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Gotta give Tony Khan credit, he put a positive spin on things.
Preh said:
Its Fine Dog Fine GIF - Its Fine Dog Fine Dog GIFs

Last edited:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Alvarez says the belief amongst a lot of people within AEW he spoke to is that TK got everything out of his system and is ready to move on. They feel they have reached “the bottom of the barrel” and there’s nowhere to go but up lol.

Also says he doesn’t like how TK is booking Okada so far.

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Alvarez says the belief amongst a lot of people within AEW he spoke to is that TK got everything out of his system and is ready to move on. They feel they have reached “the bottom of the barrel” and there’s nowhere to go but up lol.

Also says he doesn’t like how TK is booking Okada so far.

Translation: "TK got everything out of his system and is ready to move on" really means that Shad Khan told Tony to stop embarrassing the family or he was getting a time out and no dessert for a month.
:ufdup: