TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

charknicks

All Star
Daps
I cant understand what AEW was thinking in airing this video? Who in the company was this suppose to help?

-Jack Perry? He is shown getting choked and headlocked
-Also Jack Perry? The are trying to put him as a 'scapegoat' but AEW hasnt had him on TV since the incident AT ALL.
-Young Bucks? Trying to hype up this match vs FTR and paint Punk as FTR's friend. Its just looks like an attempt to make FTR look bad while they are still in the company. Punk is gone.
-'Kayfabe' in wrestling? The just showed a video of Punk/Joe in the same gorilla position right before they are suppose to be tearing each other's heads off in a World title match, AND showed Perry/Hook just chillin right AFTER they tried to slam each other through a car window to damn near kill each other.
-Crowds? You have just 3k showing in West Virginia while WWE has 7 weeks of sold out shows in a row, and packing 20k on RAW.
-Also crowds? Now, you will have people chanting 'CM Punk' again at your shows for no reason.

Meanwhile you have:
-Edge in the company, not defending the TNT title on PPV, instead in a 6 man with Mark Briscoe and Eddie Kingston.
-Mercedes Mone, who wont wrestle for 2+ months after her debut, and have her cutting promos weekly when that is her weakest attribute (oh, and also getting attacked on the SAME SHOW that you are crying about an attack backstage)
-Okada, out here wrestling WCW Saturday night squash matches (we brought him to America to do this?)

I hope this isnt AEW's 'Fingerpoke of Doom' but this was just dumb all around and helps nobody

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
These clowns want to move on when they were the ones hyping it for days. Alvarez was talking about it was the craziest shyt he ever seen just a couple days ago lol.
I don't think Alvarez has the pulse on the wrestling fan that he thinks he does. He wants it to be over because it keeps making AEW look bad, but this is the most juice AEW has had since Punk left. This guy is allegedly a journalist but keeps referring to AEW as "we."

Last edited:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welp. Saw the footage. Saw the reactions. Pretty much what I and many others predicted. What a waste of tv time and it did more to get CM Punk over, who isn't even signed to their promotion anymore.
Brilliant idea, remind the fans of who they can no longer pay to see because he's in the other more successful company.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
a company created by dweebs, filled with dweebs for dweebs.

no wonder Cody and Punk's smiles haven't left their faces since going back to the big time

when I saw the footage the other night of Cena, Orton, Punk looking on as a Cody celebrated I was looking at it like somebody is missing. it was Edge but he's risking his wellbeing in front of tiny crowds

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I don't think Alvarez doesn't quite have the pulse on the wrestling fan that he thinks he does. He wants it to be over because it keeps making AEW look bad, but this is the most juice AEW has had since Punk left. This guy is allegedly a journalist but keeps referring to AEW as "we."

What makes it worse is that his entire job is about backstage rumors. So he’s lying about moving on cause he’s the one that’s gonna fan the flames to make more money.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
a company created by dweebs, filled with dweebs for dweebs.

no wonder Cody and Punk's smiles haven't left their faces since going back to the big time

when I saw the footage the other night of Cena, Orton, Punk looking on as a Cody celebrated I was looking at it like somebody is missing. it was Edge but he's risking his wellbeing in front of tiny crowds
I don't understand why WWE vetcoming over to AEW with got to get all that pent up ECW energy out of their system with ridiculously violent matches.

I don't need to see Jericho and Edge doing barbwire spots at their advanced age.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
I don't think Alvarez doesn't quite have the pulse on the wrestling fan that he thinks he does. He wants it to be over because it keeps making AEW look bad, but this is the most juice AEW has had since Punk left. This guy is allegedly a journalist but keeps referring to AEW as "we."
You are out of your fukking mind