TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Cal Cutta

Balthazar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russell: You think I'm going to read 1,000 word essay on this. Explain how I was "trolling". I gave my opinion, you don't have to like it. :mjlol:

And Lol @ "ran to his defense..." Y'all see the name @Wolfpac and think this place is cliqued up hahaha how sad.... I told them both to lighten up but I guess that's "running to his defense" in the mind of birdbrain marks lol

Ban bet goes for you too bytch. Prove your accusations or shut the fukk up. You talk more than anyone here and it’s all hypocrisy. Just like you’ll talk out of your ass now, tomorrow and the day after that. You legit don’t like my criticizing AEW so you accuse me of being an alias, baselessly. You are the weirdo in this situation.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Ban bet goes for you too bytch. Prove your accusations or shut the fukk up. You talk more than anyone here and it’s all hypocrisy. Just like you’ll talk out of your ass now, tomorrow and the day after that. You legit don’t like my criticizing AEW so you accuse me of being an alias, baselessly. You are the weirdo in this situation.

:gucci: :mjlol: I don't even know who the fukk you are to know whether you criticize AEW or not and if you do criticize AEW join the club because I do it all the time lmaooo you marks are hilarious.

Now you're gonna say I don't criticize AEW, so if that's the lie you want to tell, then let's get a ban bet going for that instead, I'll pull the receipts :sas2:

Cal Cutta

Balthazar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci: :mjlol: I don't even know who the fukk you are to know whether you criticize AEW or not and if you do criticize AEW join the club because I do it all the time lmaooo you marks are hilarious.

Now you're gonna say I don't criticize AEW, so if that's the lie you want to tell, then let's get a ban bet going for that instead, I'll pull the receipts :sas2:

and here comes the backtracking…

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
and here comes the backtracking…

The person who is backtracking is you. You just said that I somehow think you're an alias because I'm some sort of AEW stan and I don't criticize AEW... right? Tell me I'm wrong here if that's not what you said.

So surely, I wouldn't be able to come up with dozens or even hundreds of posts of me shytting on the company, right? So take the ban bet stooge :sas1: and we'll see what's what.. lmao

Cal Cutta

Balthazar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The person who is backtracking is you. You just said that I somehow think you're an alias because I'm some sort of AEW stan and I don't criticize AEW... right? Tell me I'm wrong here if that's not what you said.

So surely, I wouldn't be able to come up with dozens or even hundreds of posts of me shytting on the company, right? So take the ban bet stooge :sas1: and we'll see what's what.. lmao

I said you were just hypocrisy. I was wrong, it’s all hypocrisy and strawman arguments like this. You’re a loser, prove your allegations as that’s how any discourse between us was initiated. Or shut the fukk up.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I said you were just hypocrisy. I was wrong, it’s all hypocrisy and strawman arguments like this. You’re a loser, prove your allegations as that’s how any discourse between us was initiated. Or shut the fukk up.

Nah you're backtracking now. You had a lot to say before and now you don't.... What happened to the 1,000 word essays? :dead: :mjlol:

Take the ban bet... you thought you had it all figured out, so let's see... :mjgrin:

I'm "hypocrisy..." You mean I'm hypocritical? How so? Enlighten me... Lol

Alaskan
Daps
I got accused of being an “alias” too… like my grown ass got time to have multiple accounts because my opinion on wrestling shyts on the shyt they may like. Exposes their mindset like someone is supposed to be consumed with this message board shyt like them. They need to go outside.
Same shyt happened to me when I first started posting, despite it being during a brief time that registration was open.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Nah you're backtracking now. You had a lot to say before and now you don't.... What happened to the 1,000 word essays? :dead: :mjlol:

Take the ban bet... you thought you had it all figured out, so let's see... :mjgrin:

I'm "hypocrisy..." You mean I'm hypocritical? How so? Enlighten me... Lol
That fukkwit is done, somebody who “mainly lurks” but magically has all the time in the world to write paragraphs criticizing AEW. :dead:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
The residential instigator strikes again :mjlol:

eddie-murphy-alcohol.gif

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I wish I could go back in time with the 1.21 gigawatts when NWG was the army, we all equally agree that WWE was shyt, and doing watch parties because "kids man". This must be what brother Huey P Newton felt when crack went into the hood, or in this case Tony Khan moving "bangers" into the TSC :mjcry:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I wish I could go back in time with the 1.21 gigawatts when NWG was the army, we all equally agree that WWE was shyt, and doing watch parties because "kids man". This must be what brother Huey P Newton felt when crack went into the hood, or in this case Tony Khan moving "bangers" into the TSC :mjcry:

Max fukked up with the cattle dox but we need him back. His stinks thread kept order.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Max fukked up with the cattle dox but we need him back. His stinks thread kept order.

Dude went too off the paint with the fukkery, but dammit the OG stinks was :whew: . The shyt was actually funny and not so much a civil war. Yes Dub heads were whiny about the shyt, but if folks can "LOLTNA", why can't brehs go "LMAEWO"?

Bad shyt gets called out, and good shyt gets praised.

Can't tell anymore of what to think :manny: