TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Ohh my ass hurts!!
"Don't worry, you'll get used to it!"

Kenny Omega GIF - Kenny Omega Cute GIFs

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Nakazawa must’ve been playing with the oil again :lolbron:

Man, I was a fan of Matt Sydal going back to his MTV days, & I was excited to see creh appear on the entrance ramp. I was even running down to my oldest how cool Sydal's tag team with Kofi Kingston was. I just knew he was about to show out.
And then the slip happened, and we both hit the
Redman American Rapper GIF - Redman American Rapper Reginald Noble GIFs

After that, Sydal got banished to YouTube.
Creh should've just quietly taken a job at Cinnabon after that bad debut.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
How did this feud even start? Was it just because Bischoff went on WWE tv after appearing Dynamite? Or was it due to something else?
Tony Khan has said that he respects Cornette's criticisms, but Tony legitimately hates Bischoff, who has been arguably kinder towards AEW than Cornette ever was.

That’s what I’ve been trying to figure out.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
How did this feud even start? Was it just because Bischoff went on WWE tv after appearing Dynamite? Or was it due to something else?
Tony Khan has said that he respects Cornette's criticisms, but Tony legitimately hates Bischoff, who has been arguably kinder towards AEW than Cornette ever was.

The repercussions of cornette having a bullseye on you is far greater than Eric Bishoff.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I think Khan got in his feelings because Bischoff critiqued AEW. I cant remember what he said exactly, but w/e he said having twitter fingers with his position is lame.

ayatollah

WCW Mark
Daps
Reppin
The Power Plant
There's critiquing, and then there's what Bischoff does. He shyts on TK and AEW on every podcast he does. When TK responds with snark the internet loses it's shyt and says he's such an unprofessional nerd.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I look at the Bish/Khan beef as the ghost of Christmas past trying to give game to the youngin. No different from the old heads trying to school the AEW roster and most of them like youngins going "GO ON WITH THAT BULLshyt OLE HEAD". Outside the Bischoff babble on his podcast, dude put a bit of game on what Tony Khan needs to do to prosper, which is what most sane people are doing on this side of the board as well.

But like youngins, they never fukking listen until the game is over.

Corny fell back a bit and on his gimmick steez with the product. Dude became a "bothsider" to AEW, despite dikkhead AEW fancockgobblers thinking overwise.

On the real, its deeper than wrestling with them two :francis:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
It's because Tony said he is better at this than Bischoff was and that he'll not make the same mistakes that made wcw go out of business. Bischoff is personally offended by that for good reason, since bad booking wasn't THE reason wcw failed, and Tony completely discounts that and blames it on Bischoff....

...while drawing emptier houses, lower ratings, and lower buyrate to even 2000 WCW.

Bischoff has been clear about this a couple times, including on Konnan's podcast a few times.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
It's because Tony said he is better at this than Bischoff was and that he'll not make the same mistakes that made wcw go out of business. Bischoff is personally offended by that for good reason, since bad booking wasn't THE reason wcw failed, and Tony completely discounts that and blames it on Bischoff....

...while drawing emptier houses, lower ratings, and lower buyrate to even 2000 WCW.

Bischoff has been clear about this a couple times, including on Konnan's podcast a few times.
Googled it and you sound about right from Eric's pov. I remember the "we wont make the same mistakes as wcw" comment.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Bischoff has been clear about this a couple times, including on Konnans podcast a few times.

Nobody not going to mention the elephant in the room, it's all "HURRR DURRR fukk BISCHOFF, MEAT IN THE TRUCK SALEMAN, FAILED WCW JAJAJA" babble. Yes, Bischoff is an idiot and a Ken Doll parasite to the game like any other wrestling promoter or affiliate, but folks are quick to dikkride Tony, when Tony is doing a speed run of the Death of WCW script. Folks forget this is the same goofy that claimed he wasn't going to be all in the videos, but hooo hoooo hoooo:

Stop denying the future Tony, it's not too late to make it right :wow:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Googled it and you sound about right from Eric's pov. I remember the "we wont make the same mistakes as wcw" comment.

Yeah, actually the comment about TED TURNER is what made him the most mad. And rightfully so. Honestly, Ted Turner is literally one of the best business men and entrepreneurs in American history, no exaggeration. He's a pioneer of media and sports. Tony saying that Ted Turner didn't know about the wrestling business is insane.