TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
*Exposes obvious alias*

@THE 101 “you’re a soft fakkit fukk you!!” :angry:

You got it bruh, do ya thing. :salute:

Especially with that alias @Cal Cutta you got cookin’ :salute:

B-b-buttt I lurk!!! How dare you!!! :damn:

Shut up peewee, @Saysumthinfunnymike already buried you 12 feet deep for alias fukkery

Go back to Reddit you soft incel fakkit

This fukking loser just wants tsc to be a safe space for AEW stans so regularly tries to pull this alias shyt.

Has a long history of wishing death on posters and even tried to start shyt with Koala of all people. Just an unhinged loser.

No one is buying this shyt you weirdo. You're neg on site status so you better get used to it.

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Remember how deranged people thought TK sounded when he said online haters were all bots? That’s how you bozos are sounding right about now. :heh:

And don’t know why this dumb fukk was so comfortable unloading the cannon on @Riley Escobar only to hide his hands later on :mjlol: wanna puff ur chest out then pretend it didn’t happen :hhh: keep the same energy.
Ayo what did I miss???

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Go back to Reddit you soft incel fakkit

This fukking loser just wants tsc to be a safe space for AEW stans so regularly tries to pull this alias shyt.

Has a long history of wishing death on posters and even tried to start shyt with Koala of all people. Just an unhinged loser.

No one is buying this shyt you weirdo. You're neg on site status so you better get used to it.
@Wolfpac is a punk ass cac.

Cal Cutta

Balthazar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ all the alt accusations. When did lurking become a bad thing? I lurked here, SOHH and even AHH before that and rarely post. But trolls like @Saysumthinfunnymike and @Wolfpac resort to McCarthyism when someone does not agree with them. News flash dumbfukks, lurking exists.

Ya know what else exists? Lapsed Fans! Of which I am on, all the way from 1999 to 2021 when I decided to check out the Royal Rumble and liked Bianca Belair. I don’t even talk about AEW here that much. No, I don’t like the product. No, I don’t wish any ill will on AEW. I think the tribalism is real and tend to agree with most criticisms of AEW. But according to idiots here, I must be someone else if I feel that way.

shyt like this makes this board lame as fukk. If you actually want to take the time to look at my posting history, I probably talk about 80’s Crockett here more than anything.

But there, you win. I actually had to defend the integrity of my identity here from someone who thinks its appropriate to insult someone over their mother dying, and someone else who thinks its cool to make false allegations.

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ all the alt accusations. When did lurking become a bad thing? I lurked here, SOHH and even AHH before that and rarely post. But trolls like @Saysumthinfunnymike and @Wolfpac resort to McCarthyism when someone does not agree with them. News flash dumbfukks, lurking exists.

Ya know what else exists? Lapsed Fans! Of which I am on, all the way from 1999 to 2021 when I decided to check out the Royal Rumble and liked Bianca Belair. I don’t even talk about AEW here that much. No, I don’t like the product. No, I don’t wish any ill will on AEW. I think the tribalism is real and tend to agree with most criticisms of AEW. But according to idiots here, I must be someone else if I feel that way.

shyt like this makes this board lame as fukk. If you actually want to take the time to look at my posting history, I probably talk about 80’s Crockett here more than anything.

But there, you win. I actually had to defend the integrity of my identity here from someone who thinks its appropriate to insult someone over their mother dying, and someone else who thinks its cool to make false allegations.

I got accused of being an “alias” too… like my grown ass got time to have multiple accounts because my opinion on wrestling shyts on the shyt they may like. Exposes their mindset like someone is supposed to be consumed with this message board shyt like them. They need to go outside.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
As far as the alias fiasco, I'm like this...its a pain in the ass to even get one account, why use all of that freetime on your hands just to get 10 alts and cape for companies?

Straight up loser shyt and this is coming from a "gimmick" account of a black middle aged male that watches bullshyt wrestling off and on (may get on since DDT Judgement around the corner :ehh: )

Bottom line, I'm going to keep it a bean and just say that the age demo around these parts is late 20s to 50 (Got help us all)....ummm...maybe folks need to grow the fukk up and lay off of ill will. shyt talking is fine as I love a good brew of fukkery, but when family, lives, and other shyt is at hand...it goes beyond harmless shyt flinging to Reddit and Wrestlingforum territory.

But I digress, in the words of the human 3stacks:

"yall don't wanna hear me, yall just wanna dance....OOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO"

giphy.gif

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Ayo what did I miss???
I guess bytch ass Wolfpac has beef with you from 2 years ago, he quoted an old post of yours and started calling you out your name and wishing death on your family. Eric Brooks ran to his defense and told him to delete it before he got banned so he took it down like a scared lil fakkit in fear of getting bushed.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Everybody go back to laughing at Tony :pachaha:

This has should have been the case day one with the OG Stinks thread. It's not even about the promotion itself because on the real, Dub has a astonishing roster. You have like a legit celebration of wrestling, past, present, and future in the eyes of wrestling fans. The problem lies with Tony Khan as a cocksucking cokeheaded mark:

• Put the battery into the backs of dubheads to walk around like their shyt smells like Axe
  • Have unlimited fukk money to just have a five dollar and a quarter booking mentality
  • No storylines that make a lick of sense and god forbid you question the ill logic (fakkit DO YULE GOOGLAH!)
  • Allowed a bunch of dikkheaded t shirt indie fame goofies to run off Phil
  • Allowed talent to walk away without making it right (only for the "enemy" to actually push their true worth)
  • Have black wrestlers doing night shift events (ala Rampage and NuROH)
  • Tone deaf on the true direction of professional wrestling (cinematic approach and not so much "sports" because "lmao wrestling is not a real sport"
  • Made wrestling fans become the biggest hypocrites in the world (Vince and Trips poach talent *Drake no meme*, Khan damn near crippling MLW, shytting on IMPACT, taking advance of the decline of the Japanese wrestling scene ala the broken yen, and giving the kill shot to the UK scene after Trips pulled the entire clip to the scene...*Drake approve meme*)
If Tony would to step down and allow a competent booker to whip the shows into shape and fix up the broken locker room, I would be going broke trying to catch Dub shows and events :wow:

Til then, :manny: I'm NWG for all the promotions.

Daps
Reppin
LDN
I guess bytch ass Wolfpac has beef with you from 2 years ago, he quoted an old post of yours and started calling you out your name and wishing death on your family. Eric Brooks ran to his defense and told him to delete it before he got banned so he took it down like a scared lil fakkit in fear of getting bushed.
:hhh:

fukkin weirdo

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

:russell: You think I'm going to read 1,000 word essay on this. Explain how I was "trolling". I gave my opinion, you don't have to like it. :mjlol:

And Lol @ "ran to his defense..." Y'all see the name @Wolfpac and think this place is cliqued up hahaha how sad.... I told them both to lighten up but I guess that's "running to his defense" in the mind of birdbrain marks lol