TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
People use aliases for a lot of reasons one of which so they have someone who will "agree" with their terrible opinions and try to push a narrative whether it's something topical or just a random beef they have :mjlol:

Asking that question is like asking "why does China or Russia use bots on Twitter and other social media platforms.."

We really have some braindead idiots on here hahaha..

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Remember how deranged people thought TK sounded when he said online haters were all bots? That’s how you bozos are sounding right about now. :heh:

And don’t know why this dumb fukk was so comfortable unloading the cannon on @Riley Escobar only to hide his hands later on :mjlol: wanna puff ur chest out then pretend it didn’t happen :hhh: keep the same energy.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No dog in this fight but @Wolfpac is probably right the guy has been here 12 years and has a little over 1,000 posts but pops up immediately when tagged. 90% chance it's an alias.

Back to whatever y'all were arguing about.. :yeshrug:
Why lie like this?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Then can’t even explain why someone would be using an alias to talk about wrestling of all things. Schizo vibes

Well to be fair there has been a small number of users with just a few hundred replies in 11 years of having an account. So it's understandable to assume so, lol

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I didn't lie about anything and you clearly have an ax to grind :manny: Good luck with all of that... Lol

Also, people pretending aliases don't exist in TSC now when there's an entire thread in TLR of nothing but TSC aliases going back and forth :mjlol:
If you claim you don't have a dog in this fight, you wouldn't run in here acting like you're his legal counsel.

No dog in this fight but @Wolfpac is probably right the guy has been here 12 years and has a little over 1,000 posts but pops up immediately when tagged. 90% chance it's an alias.

Back to whatever y'all were arguing about.. :yeshrug:

If I was you @Wolfpac I'd edit your post. Some of these posters love to cry to the mods to get people banned. It's not that serious lol
You have a dog in this fight. Be a man and just say shyt. And it is serious if you're making light of someone's mom passing. That's foul as fukk.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If you claim you don't have a dog in this fight, you wouldn't run in here acting like you're his legal counsel.

You have a dog in this fight. Be a man and just say shyt. And it is serious if you're making light of someone's mom passing. That's foul as fukk.

You're not very bright are you? I told him he should edit his post because I thought both his post and the other guy's post were stepping over the line telling each other to kill themselves etc... That's why I said it wasn't that serious.

But the whole thing went over your head because like I said you have an ax to grind and if you were a man you'd really say what you want to say instead of trying to backdoor me ( :dame: ) or some shyt u weren't even involved in hahaha. So what is it that you really want to say? :mjgrin:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You're not very bright are you? I told him he should edit his post because I thought both his post and the other guy's post were stepping over the line telling each other to kill themselves etc... That's why I said it wasn't that serious.

But the whole thing went over your head because like I said you have an ax to grind and if you were a man you'd really say what you want to say instead of trying to backdoor me ( :dame: ) or some shyt u weren't even involved in hahaha. So what is it that you really want to say? :mjgrin:
Sure you did. You always have a convenient excuse ready to weasel out of something after showing how much of a dikk sucker you are.

I'm saying something now. You're smarmy and annoying and you're only bothering @Cal Cutta over dumb ass company wars reasons.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Sure you did. You always have a convenient excuse ready to weasel out of something after showing how much of a dikk sucker you are.

I'm saying something now. You're smarmy and annoying and you're only bothering @Cal Cutta over dumb ass company wars reasons.

See I knew this was going nowhere lmaoo and what "company war reasons" would that be? If you actually read the board, you'd see that 90% of my posts over the past year or however long since they've switched the booking up are in favor of WWE and I've been very critical of Tony Khan's booking for like 2 years now. I've been really enjoying WWE.

Not my fault some stooges want to get riled up every now and again. :mjgrin: And I didn't "bother" that poster at all. I broke down my reason for why it's likely an alias. Are you his counsel? You have a hard time with reading comprehension. Keep up.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
See I knew this was going nowhere lmaoo and what "company war reasons" would that be? If you actually read the board, you'd see that 90% of my posts over the past year or however long since they've switched the booking up are in favor of WWE and I've been very critical of Tony Khan's booking for like 2 years now. I've been really enjoying WWE.

Not my fault some stooges want to get riled up every now and again. :mjgrin: And I didn't "bother" that poster at all. I broke down my reason for why it's likely an alias. Are you his counsel? You have a hard time with reading comprehension. Keep up.
Man, shut up. It's always the same song and dance. There's only one reason why y'all think they're an alt. and it has no real basis in reality.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Man, shut up. It's always the same song and dance. There's only one reason why y'all think they're an alt. and it has no real basis in reality.

Yeah, you're another dumbass. But that's fine, you fit right in around here hahaha. :mjgrin: What "song and dance" ... you don't even know what you're arguing anymore. I love how pissed you goofies get.