TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

All those people probably asking Matt where he’s been the past few years 💀

Matt Hardy's done in the ring, and he doesn't belong on anybody's booking committee, but he still has a little bit of star power. If they ditched the silly stuff that Matt did with Private Party, he could *possibly* be a babyface manager for some of the ROH/or Rampage talents.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Welp guys.. the no million watch apparently ends tonight :skip:

It was supposed to end last week but the marks told me nobody had a clue Mercedes was going to be on the show due to Tony Khan’s incompetence leading to the abysmal 798k rating.

It’s a full week later and everybody in the world knows the formerly known as Sasha Banks is all elite :skip:

Surely this is going to translate to bringing in the casuals by the droves therefore ending the Dynamite dry streak.

Credit where it’s due and congratulations in advance to Mercedes and Tony Khan :bryan:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Welp guys.. the no million watch apparently ends tonight :skip:

It was supposed to end last week but the marks told me nobody had a clue Mercedes was going to be on the show due to Tony Khan’s incompetence leading to the abysmal 798k rating.

It’s a full week later and everybody in the world knows the formerly known as Sasha Banks is all elite :skip:

Surely this is going to translate to bringing in the casuals by the droves therefore ending the Dynamite dry streak.

Credit where it’s due and congratulations in advance to Mercedes and Tony Khan :bryan:

Like I been saying. Mercedes coming to save them

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-5154.jpg