TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
When that was made the main event, I knew it had to be because Mercedes was coming out to close the show. Because neither of them deserved that spot otherwise.
That was definitey Tony Khan's attempt at a "hero makes the save" main event, but it wasn't very well executed.
First of all, Riho did not belong anywhere near the main event. She's too puny to be believable and should stick to facing people in her weight class like Adam Cole, Jungle Boy, and the MAGA Bucks.
Secondly, Willow should've faced a heel that Mercedes could've run off. The DMV's very own Serena Deeb would've been perfect, since they've been teasing a program with Mercedes in Serena's recent promos.
Lastly, that heel's friends/goons should've taken out Statlander, which would've explained why she didn't help when Willow was attacked. It would've been an easy fix that explained a logical question. Stokely could've run away and returned with Mercedes, who could've then saved Willow.
If those three small things were changed, then the main event finish could've been much better.

That being said, it was pretty cool seeing a Black woman FINALLY get a main event match, and another Black woman get the headlining angle on an episode of Dynamite. Credit where it's due.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I wonder how much Tony is spending on Osprey, Okada and Mercedes combined?

I’ve probably watched more AEW than WWE in the past few months. AEW has a lot of potential to be an alternative match based promotion.

Tony Khan is his own worst enemy. Imagine if AEW was lead by someone that knew how to grow a business.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Same demo as last week

Damn. I thought they would've at least broke 900K. There seemed to be some good buzz and excitement surrounding the show last night.
Like @EzekelRAGE said, though, AEW should've announced Mercedes's debut in advance. Tony Khan needs to promote all these #GameChangers weeks in advance (they need to start hyping Shelton BenjaGOAT's debut NOW), AEW doesn't have the luxury anymore of getting people to tune in for a surprise debut. The surprise debut didn't work with Edge, and it didn't work with Mercedes. Tony Khan needs to start hyping the arriving wrestlers as early as possible.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I wonder how much Tony is spending on Osprey, Okada and Mercedes combined?
At least 15M a year, probably closer to 20M. Okada getting 4.5M and I think Osprey/Mercedes getting more than that.
Damn, I’m late as fukk. Ain’t even know Mercedes made her debut
You didnt get the hints? It was so obvious "big business" meant Monet was appearing and not some random named dynamite like the other random named dynamites :mjgrin: :troll:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Same demo as last week

Thanks for the update Bad Sniff. So thoughtful you took time out of your "busy" day from watching Tuckkker Carlson videos on Rumble to post this. Disappointing number indeed, I'm sure Warner will be canceling them IMMEDIATELY.