TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
People been calling this for a minute now. Not necessarily death. But someone gonna legit get hurt bad
Dante almost lost his fukking leg already
I was expecting something bad but this is so much worse than expected wtf

When they freeze frame the landing :picard:
:whoa: Wait, breh, you can't tell another man that you don't want to see him damn near paralysis himself :aewstan:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Dynamite = no million in almost 400 days

2,000 people in attendance at 15,000 seat arenas

Bryan & TK: business is booming:thumbsup:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If AEW dropped Rampage and Collision and really made sure everything that made TV was quality the ratings would get back to a mil a week within a year and the product would be better, but that's probably less profitable for them than oversaturating the market with these throwaway shows of random matches.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
If AEW dropped Rampage and Collision and really made sure everything that made TV was quality the ratings would get back to a mil a week within a year and the product would be better, but that's probably less profitable for them than oversaturating the market with these throwaway shows of random matches.
They can drop Rampage, but Collision could possibly be saved. All Tony Khan needs to do is rehire CM Punk to run the show.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

"Nobody tuned in to see Okada? Don't they know he's Japanese?"

Tony Khan GIF - Tony Khan GIFs

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They have too much talent for one show. They need to split the rosters.