TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

kazuchika-okada-young-bucks.gif

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

You should read the comments under any video on AEW's YouTube channel. The obvious paid posts & bots that always post some variation of "THANK YOU TONY KHAN", "BEST SEGMENT EVAR!!!", "E-DRONES DON'T UNDERSTAND REAL WRESTLING", or "AEW 4 EVA!!!", and then there will be one or two legitimate comments that are so clearly different from the rest.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Wish people would stop interviewing this fuccking idiot :snoop:

Ahead of Wednesday's episode of AEW Dynamite: Big Business, Tony Khan sat down with TVInsider for an interview. In the chat, Khan was asked about Kelly's status with the promotion.

"I prefer not to comment on that, but I appreciate you asking."
Tony Khan Can'T Talk GIF - Tony Khan Can'T Talk Cant Talk GIFs

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

As a general rule, if I don't see a section fully open, I only credit it for the amount I observe until the Final Count, where I can assess its occupancy with your assistance (from pictures). I've also seen the reported gate number, which, when calculated, implies a much lower than usual average ticket price. This, in turn, suggests that complimentary tickets (comps) were likely distributed in the sections I previously partially credited. I'm hopeful pictures will help answer any questions I have about the originally partially observed sections on the hard cam side and upper tiers. If you're attending tonight's show, please reply below or DM me pictures of the crowd (wide shots encouraged). Thanks!