TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dafuq kinda deal is this? CMLL that big to have that much pull? What does this mean for Lucha Bros? :dahell:

Probably due to the one show in Laredo or some other small town in Texas, where there was a large walk up in ticket sales due to Mistico wrestling. Well, sucks for TK because they don’t run in Laredo every week because I have seen zero interest in the CMLL guys online. It’s typical AEW behavior unfortunately

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-5062.jpg

IMG-4998.jpg

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
1. AEW would be in a much better position if they had just stuck with Dynamite. Too much of a good thing is a bad thing, especially when what you're providing is more often than not mediocre.

2. Tony Khan is clearly out of his dept, the talent has to know this at this point.

3. A lot of wrestlers in AEW and the company itself seem to not want to put in the work in order to draw in new fans, they don't market themselves. You remember how Sasha, Bianca and New Day visited that school in Brooklyn? How WWE has their talent out granting wishes with the make a wish foundation? AEW needs more of that, I understand AEW calls itself appealing to the more hardcore audience, but it's clear that they're appealing to a minority. Khan likes to brag about having deep pockets and connections, there's no reason he shouldn't be able to get more of his wrestlers into the main stream (bringing in Mercedes/Sasha and I guess Edge/Adam Copeland doesn't count)

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
1. AEW would be in a much better position if they had just stuck with Dynamite. Too much of a good thing is a bad thing, especially when what you're providing is more often than not mediocre.

2. Tony Khan is clearly out of his dept, the talent has to know this at this point.

3. A lot of wrestlers in AEW and the company itself seem to not want to put in the work in order to draw in new fans, they don't market themselves. You remember how Sasha, Bianca and New Day visited that school in Brooklyn? How WWE has their talent out granting wishes with the make a wish foundation? AEW needs more of that, I understand AEW calls itself appealing to the more hardcore audience, but it's clear that they're appealing to a minority. Khan likes to brag about having deep pockets and connections, there's no reason he shouldn't be able to get more of his wrestlers into the main stream (bringing in Mercedes/Sasha and I guess Edge/Adam Copeland doesn't count)
It really does seem like they gave up on actively trying to grow and are just cool with where they’re at. I think the reason their wrestlers don’t crossover into mainstream shyt is because other than Ricky Starks they’re pretty lame and not really relatable to anyone that’s not in the aew bubble.

If Tony were smart he’d start repackaging some people and hope something sticks

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
lol every 3 pages this thread circles back to the growth conversation and I have no idea why

These dudes clearly aren’t going to grow anymore. That lil growth period for the new upstart is finished. Done. Finito. They are who they are, and that’s what’s it’s gonna be from here on out. We can all accept that and just enjoy the ride mane

All these “what they need to do to grow!” posts be pointless lol