TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City

That's what Darby looks like without face paint? :gucci:

Orange Cassidy looks like he's there under gun point

Of course Tony is ignoring the woman sitting next to him :dame:

Khan look like he telling that random dude about some NJPW match from the mid 90s and nobody has a clue what the hell he’s talking about

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Khan and AEW is losing it's footing because Triple H understands what the audience wants to see to a degree and in return he's doing it with a bigger budget and a paint job.

AEW was created from Cokeboys toxic direction and now Locker room morale is being rebuilt, Talent seen how the WWE paint job is making g people like Jade, Punk and Cody look like stars and now Khan ironically is mirroring into the Vince McMahon side he spoke against.

They had the chance to build Swerve as that standout black superstar and now triple h and Shawn already countered with Trick Williams

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
IMG-5057.jpg

The fukk kinda deal is this? :wtf:

Imagine if another company agreed to those terms regarding a different race :gucci:

Is that shyt even legal? :mjtf:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I meant to post that under your Komander comment. It works here, too. I'm still mad at that jerk Penta for almost crippling Dante Martin.
I’d need to rewatch the spot but Ray Fenix is easily one of the best wrestlers across both companies. It’s a shame how little he’s been utilized the past two years.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:mjcry: people finally see what I have seen since day one

This new gimmick they are doing should be an easy lay up but they are so corny that it's just :scust: status. Like dude even had the Vince 'stache, the whole douche look and it's still all so horrible.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I’d need to rewatch the spot but Ray Fenix is easily one of the best wrestlers across both companies. It’s a shame how little he’s been utilized the past two years.
Stupid-ass Penta:

I like Rey Fenix because he reminds me of the luchador from Virtua Fighter.

Last edited: