TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

charknicks

All Star
Daps
IMG-5049.jpg

It’s going to be a tough hill to climb especially with TK steering the ship but her TSC markks tell me she’s more than capable of getting the job done. We’ll see. :yeshrug:

I dont like this shyt at all.

This is literally the playbook that is used all the time in cities with Black people. If white people cant run shyt correctly, and the ship be sinking, put all the weight on a Black person to blame things on.

Look at all of your majority Black cities. Either a Black mayor or Black police chief to put the blame on if things are bad. Same here with Mercedes. Saying she is AEW's last hope, so if they go under, she couldnt pull weight is some BS. Just let her go in an do work. She dont have much to work with on their roster right now though

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I dont like this shyt at all.

This is literally the playbook that is used all the time in cities with Black people. If white people cant run shyt correctly, and the ship be sinking, put all the weight on a Black person to blame things on.

Look at all of your majority Black cities. Either a Black mayor or Black police chief to put the blame on if things are bad. Same here with Mercedes. Saying she is AEW's last hope, so if they go under, she couldnt pull weight is some BS. Just let her go in an do work. She dont have much to work with on their roster right now though

Ala WWE during the pandemic putting black wrestlers all on the front grounds and WCW finally giving Ron Simmons the gold.

Hell CZW gave Swann the belt on their final leg hop.

It's getting redundant that black wrestlers got to get the night shift roles for promotions.

Hicklebottom and Scott would never tho :wow:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Damn that’s almost a c*nt hair for racial profiling. It kind of is, they can say you didn’t use me cause I’m literally a Mexican. That’s the only reason. :dead: