TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big Little Brawlers the #2 promotion now? :ohhh: :troll:

When Tony starts cutting checks to make all them lil guys All Elite :lupe:

Is he still gonna say he has a big announcement or is he gonna call it a Little announcement :lupe:

Is it insulting for him to drop down to his knees to hug them when they sign with AEW :lupe:

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....

Those neckbeards chanting Cody like they didn’t boo him :comeon: as a Cody fan it’s like nah stay over there. He was public enemy #1 for not turning heel but now that he’s the biggest face in wrestling (idc if you disagree debate your mama) you love him again. Anyone who isn’t a cucamonga cocksucker could clearly see he’s the only one who deserved his EVP title regardless of how you feel about his run there.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
:mjcry: people finally see what I have seen since day one
Same here, Breh. I feel seen. :wow:

I did learn one thing from the MAGA Bucks, though. You can be completely inept, unqualified, and downright terrible at your job as long as you say that you're awful on purpose and you're just trolling everybody because you want to make your customers mad.
:ehh:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Same here, Breh. I feel seen. :wow:

I did learn one thing from the MAGA Bucks, though. You can be completely inept, unqualified, and downright terrible at your job as long as you say that you're awful on purpose and you're just trolling everybody because you want to make your customers mad.
:ehh:
You can completely bite other gimmicks for years but say that it's a parody and it's all good. You can build an entire career off that lmao