TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Side note, I keep seeing HOOK's 28-1 record brought up, but nobody can answer why Jade Cargill didn't get a title shot when she was 372-0.
Before anybody brings up Jade already holding gold, or her not being a good wrestler (she was at least as good as the women in the DMD division; and Jade had much more natural star power, if we're being honest); Goldberg & the Ultimate Warrior (and HOOK) got title shots while they were midcard champions, and neither of those guys were ring generals.
I wonder what the issue could've been.
Big Swole GIF - Big Swole GIFs
Same with Miro though

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Side note, I keep seeing HOOK's 28-1 record brought up, but nobody can answer why Jade Cargill didn't get a title shot when she was 372-0.
Before anybody brings up Jade already holding gold, or her not being a good wrestler (she was at least as good as the women in the DMD division; and Jade had much more natural star power, if we're being honest); Goldberg & the Ultimate Warrior (and HOOK) got title shots while they were midcard champions, and neither of those guys were ring generals.
I wonder what the issue could've been.
Big Swole GIF - Big Swole GIFs

#standwithswole #crohnsdiseaseawareness #neverforget #shecarriedDMD

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

LexGAWD King learned more about the business in 1 day from Cena than he did from a couple YEARS in AEW :wow:

TK throws his money around but isn’t teaching his wrestlers a damn thing.

Imagine Tony Khan actually just doing a Turner by throwing the money at competent bookers and let the wrestlers follow through with enlighten trainers and not give out mark contracts to marks because he was a smark that became a mark to a business that laughs at both.

Dude became the embodiment of Bischoff, Crockett, Abrams, and Baba in their dying years.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Breh, Julia Hart shyt all over being paired with him & Griff Garrison during her interview on the AEW podcast. Basically said she's glad she dropped those losers and doesn't keep in contact with them :russ:

She also basically more or less said she took it upon herself to go seek out help from Malakai Black & Brody King. Malakai made her physically write out a storyline on how she would join the House of Black, worked on it with her and then they pitched it to Tony. Pillman and Garrison were just happy to be there.

I think Brian Pillman Jr relies too heavily on his father's image and likeness rather than trying to be his own thing. I don't know how he's doing in WWE since I don't watch NXT, but the dude was a certified bum in the ring too.
LOL, I didn't get the vibe that Julia was shytting on them. She just came off as very indifferent towards them. Which is understandable, considering they didn't really know each other like that and were just thrown together. And while that worked for The Acclaimed, it didn't work at all for the Varsity Blondes.

I don't blame her for not regretting leaving them, she ain't do shyt but cheerlead outside the ring :russ: Ain't nobody tryna limit themselves to strictly being an accessory to 2 jobbers :bryan:

Alaskan
Daps
I wonder if it ever hits the mod of cage match that wrote this shyt that they’re speaking this passionately about a kids show
Ironic, coming from a guy named after a kid's comic book hero. I bet you've spoken just as passionately about some Spiderman shyt too, is that really any different?

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Ironic, coming from a guy named after a kid's comic book hero. I bet you've spoken just as passionately about some Spiderman shyt too, is that really any different?
Yes, I would never write a page long soliloquy about how sad the fan base is making me, a simple “no trolling the ratings” would’ve been 100x less emotional and as effective

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Everyone I like gets bozoed out in aew. :unimpressed: