TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps

Ratings system: New rule​

16.01.2024, 19:38

You know who this is aimed at.

I do not believe I have to do this, but with the unnecessary amount of news and attention that we have received over the last few weeks, the amount of tribalism between WWE and AEW trolls has reintensified. I wish all of you idiots step on pointy Lego bricks for the rest of your days.

Here's the new rule:

a) No mention of "AEW" or "Tony Khan" or similar topics in comments about WWE promotion, shows, titles, matches or contracted wrestlers, neither directly or indirectly.

b) No mention of "WWE" or "Triple H" or "Vince McMahon" or "Nick Khan" or "Shawn Michaels" in comments about AEW promotion, shows, titles, matches or contracted wrestlers, again neither directly or indirectly.

I will leave it at my discretion to extend this list of "contextually banned words" without further announcement. The vast majority of the community gets it and I will protect this community and our ideals.

Non-compliance with the new rule may lead to one-time warnings or direct bans, depending on severity and comment history.

I am sick and tired of "you people" (again, you know who this is aimed at). Stop dragging us into a painfully unnecessary and embarassing "flame war" between two fukking world-sized companies. The next step is to lock down WWE and AEW ratings to long-term registered users and I don't fukking care if half of you leave at that point. CAGEMATCH was a lot of fun when we were small and unknown and I much prefer "fun and small" over "big and hateful" any day. No money is made with this website off of any of you clowns and more people just cost me more each month for maintenance and hosting, so I don't give a shyt about the "page hits".

Personal note: I just gave out warnings for the Jinder/Rollins match where people were not commenting about the match but making it about WWE vs. AEW or themselves. I genuinely do not understand how these people can call themselves wrestling fans. I genuinely don't.

(Edit: Fixed the Lego plurality. The more you know. ^^)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_nfevy7OLSM1qz8x31o1_500.gif

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps

I do not believe I have to do this, but with the unnecessary amount of news and attention that we have received over the last few weeks, the amount of tribalism between WWE and AEW trolls has reintensified. I wish all of you idiots step on pointy Lego bricks for the rest of your days.

Here's the new rule:

a) No mention of "AEW" or "Tony Khan" or similar topics in comments about WWE promotion, shows, titles, matches or contracted wrestlers, neither directly or indirectly.

b) No mention of "WWE" or "Triple H" or "Vince McMahon" or "Nick Khan" or "Shawn Michaels" in comments about AEW promotion, shows, titles, matches or contracted wrestlers, again neither directly or indirectly.

I will leave it at my discretion to extend this list of "contextually banned words" without further announcement. The vast majority of the community gets it and I will protect this community and our ideals.

Non-compliance with the new rule may lead to one-time warnings or direct bans, depending on severity and comment history.

I am sick and tired of "you people" (again, you know who this is aimed at). Stop dragging us into a painfully unnecessary and embarassing "flame war" between two fukking world-sized companies. The next step is to lock down WWE and AEW ratings to long-term registered users and I don't fukking care if half of you leave at that point. CAGEMATCH was a lot of fun when we were small and unknown and I much prefer "fun and small" over "big and hateful" any day. No money is made with this website off of any of you clowns and more people just cost me more each month for maintenance and hosting, so I don't give a shyt about the "page hits".

Personal note: I just gave out warnings for the Jinder/Rollins match where people were not commenting about the match but making it about WWE vs. AEW or themselves. I genuinely do not understand how these people can call themselves wrestling fans. I genuinely don't.

I wonder if it ever hits the mod of cage match that wrote this shyt that they’re speaking this passionately about a kids show

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps

Here's the new rule:

It got so bad that the mfs that run that site really came out and said touch grass

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Snowman done made the block hot at Cagematch. He can't just chill and literally mind his business.

The state of the IWC when Cagematch looking like Ace off of Paid in Full:

paid-in-full.gif

There was a time when wrestling fans just didn't eat dikks and accept the fact that:

• WWE Sucked
  • TNA is one hit away on some Memphis Bleek shyt
  • NJPW is the GOAT with shytty booking
  • Indies were indies
  • We all missed WCW
  • Why are we watching this bullshyt?

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
The state of the IWC when Cagematch looking like Ace off of Paid in Full:

paid-in-full.gif

There was a time when wrestling fans just didn't eat dikks and accept the fact that:

• WWE Sucked
  • TNA is one hit away on some Memphis Bleek shyt
  • NJPW is the GOAT with shytty booking
  • Indies were indies
  • We all missed WCW
  • Why are we watching this bullshyt?
Tribalism has really jumped the shark now:francis:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Tribalism has really jumped the shark now:francis:

Its like this...

It wasn't close to obnoxious and frustrating when it was just WWE vs "Real Wrestling". Just look at the TSC before 2020. The place was like the landscape of what Outkast spit on Playa's Ball. Just a bunch of chilled brehs watching wrasslin and realizing the shyt was stupid.

Hell, there was a time when we used to have watch parties for any and everything. Shoot, we were watching that gawd awful Biggie/Pac USA show. The problem with the tribalism is that it is malicious shyt flinging. Night and day, when you see a thread discussion WWE vs whatever promotion in the 2000s to 2010s to now where you have grown ass men twirling pom poms for billionaires, two threads based on a Stinks thread that was solely to point out the shytty booking of AEW, which was no different from the shytty booking of WWE (peep some of the Raw/Smackdown threads).

Bottom line, this place became every single thing, we used to joke about concerning wrestling fans.

Before some snarky marky ass reply of "bu bu bu Koala, you are in here toooOooO?!"

Sometimes, an addict got to address other addicts that the drug of choice is bullshyt :yeshrug:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Its like this...

It wasn't close to obnoxious and frustrating when it was just WWE vs "Real Wrestling". Just look at the TSC before 2020. The place was like the landscape of what Outkast spit on Playa's Ball. Just a bunch of chilled brehs watching wrasslin and realizing the shyt was stupid.

Hell, there was a time when we used to have watch parties for any and everything. Shoot, we were watching that gawd awful Biggie/Pac USA show. The problem with the tribalism is that it is malicious shyt flinging. Night and day, when you see a thread discussion WWE vs whatever promotion in the 2000s to 2010s to now where you have grown ass men twirling pom poms for billionaires, two threads based on a Stinks thread that was solely to point out the shytty booking of AEW, which was no different from the shytty booking of WWE (peep some of the Raw/Smackdown threads).

Bottom line, this place became every single thing, we used to joke about concerning wrestling fans.

Before some snarky marky ass reply of "bu bu bu Koala, you are in here toooOooO?!"

Sometimes, an addict got to address other addicts that the drug of choice is bullshyt :yeshrug:
“Kids, man”

:mjcry:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Side note, I keep seeing HOOK's 28-1 record brought up, but nobody can answer why Jade Cargill didn't get a title shot when she was 372-0.
Before anybody brings up Jade already holding gold, or her not being a good wrestler (she was at least as good as the women in the DMD division; and Jade had much more natural star power, if we're being honest); Goldberg & the Ultimate Warrior (and HOOK) got title shots while they were midcard champions, and neither of those guys were ring generals.
I wonder what the issue could've been.
Big Swole GIF - Big Swole GIFs