TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Clearly something was off with him there. Because he does actually appear to be getting progressively better with his time in NXT. But there was also a reason the Varsity Blondes were bums on arrival.

Breh, Julia Hart shyt all over being paired with him & Griff Garrison during her interview on the AEW podcast. Basically said she's glad she dropped those losers and doesn't keep in contact with them :russ:

She also basically more or less said she took it upon herself to go seek out help from Malakai Black & Brody King. Malakai made her physically write out a storyline on how she would join the House of Black, worked on it with her and then they pitched it to Tony. Pillman and Garrison were just happy to be there.

I think Brian Pillman Jr relies too heavily on his father's image and likeness rather than trying to be his own thing. I don't know how he's doing in WWE since I don't watch NXT, but the dude was a certified bum in the ring too.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Clearly something was off with him there. Because he does actually appear to be getting progressively better with his time in NXT. But there was also a reason the Varsity Blondes were bums on arrival.
Yea, let's not rewrite shyt cuz he shytting on AEW. Pillman was trash as hell in AEW. Trash promo and he couldnt wrestle either. They tried hard as hell to push him too. I remember being annoyed as hell he got a match/feud with MJF :francis:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Breh, Julia Hart shyt all over being paired with him & Griff Garrison during her interview on the AEW podcast. Basically said she's glad she dropped those losers and doesn't keep in contact with them :russ:

She also basically more or less said she took it upon herself to go seek out help from Malakai Black & Brody King. Malakai made her physically write out a storyline on how she would join the House of Black, worked on it with her and then they pitched it to Tony. Pillman and Garrison were just happy to be there.

I think Brian Pillman Jr relies too heavily on his father's image and likeness rather than trying to be his own thing. I don't know how he's doing in WWE since I don't watch NXT, but the dude was a certified bum in the ring too.

The way you wrote it makes it seem like Julia hart is the winner.

Brian pillman getting regular weekly tv time with actual character development and in one month, maybe even one week, was better positioned than damn near anyone not named mjf in aew.

Julia hart said that but is still a loser attached to a loser stable in a loser promotion.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
The way you wrote it makes it seem like Julia hart is the winner.

Brian pillman getting regular weekly tv time with actual character development and in one month, maybe even one week, was better positioned than damn near anyone not named mjf in aew.

Julia hart said that but is still a loser attached to a loser stable in a loser promotion.

Julia Hart is more relevant in the world of wrestling than that bum. She's a champion and her entire presentation is top notch. This mufukka is only getting a reaction because it looks like he's getting edged up by a Dominican barber. At the end of the day, he's still a scrub.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
There’s an actual system in the E that builds talent that has been used for decades. AEW is mostly doing it yourself. Lil Brian was never gonna do anything in AEW. If he didn’t have the Pillman name he would’ve never got a shot in NXT. :russell:
That’s what Ring of Honor is/was for…

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yea, let's not rewrite shyt cuz he shytting on AEW. Pillman was trash as hell in AEW. Trash promo and he couldnt wrestle either. They tried hard as hell to push him too. I remember being annoyed as hell he got a match/feud with MJF :francis:
That’s been the biggest problem with AEW recently. How the wrestlers are presented.

Its not a budget/know how type of thing cause we’ve seen them present people extremely well like Cody, Jade, Miro, Lucha Bros, The Acclaimed, etc.

But now they just throw bum ass nikkas like Griff Garrison on tv and expect people to rock with it :scust:

Meanwhile NJPW just presented Jungle Boy in a much better fashion than I remember AEW doing.