TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
For as many stables that are in AEW they should never lack for good feuds

BCG
BCC
The Elite
House of Black
Undisputed Kingdom
Mogul Affiliates
Callis’ Group
Jericho & Sammy’s on/off group
Christian’s Coalition 2.0
Etc.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
AEW used to have so much juice and good will with the fans when Vince was all in the WWE’s video. They were able to push the anti-Vince thing and that carried over to the wrestlers as well. Now with Vince almost totally out the picture, the WWE has done various things the fans have asked for and made their wrestlers feel at home and not on edge. Meanwhile, Tony Khan has turned into a less endearing Vince and AEW is heading towards WCW 1999/TNA 2010 territory.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
AEW used to have so much juice and good will with the fans when Vince was all in the WWE’s video. They were able to push the anti-Vince thing and that carried over to the wrestlers as well. Now with Vince almost totally out the picture, the WWE has done various things the fans have asked for and made their wrestlers feel at home and not on edge. Meanwhile, Tony Khan has turned into a less endearing Vince and AEW is heading towards WCW 1999/TNA 2010 territory.

Breh Tony even doing what Trips did in the mid 2010s, by eating away at various promotions. While Trips was chewing at the UK scene at the time, Tony eating away at the Japanese scene.

If Dubheads would just own up to the fact that Khan is no different from McMahon and em, I would gladly give them a lick of respect. But since they don't and cop pleas every single moment, Khan does the following:

• Sports entertainment theatrics
  • Booking his life through storylines (are you my friend?!?)
  • Hiring old timers
  • Eating at the Japanese promotions
I can't take them seriously :yeshrug:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WWE closing a 5 billion dollar deal for RAW on Netflix (access to over 145 million subscribers)...

That promo segment between Punk and Cody last night...

Tony Kahn so relieved that WBD has no other options because they couldn't afford RAW

Oh and Dwayne Johnson on the TKO board of directors??