TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You never watched 2000 wcw. Cool.
Yes I have, I still remember the last time they came to Dallas and how pathetic the crowd and show was. I was one of the people that watched to the bitter end. If you can't see the similarities then that's on you, but they are definitely replicating the same mistakes WCW made in the end.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yes I have, I still remember the last time they came to Dallas and how pathetic the crowd and show was. I was one of the people that watched to the bitter end. If you can't see the similarities then that's on you, but they are definitely replicating the same mistakes WCW made in the end.
They are not anywhere close to WCW 2000. Stop it.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
What are they doing the same?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Aew is pretty bad but wcw was chaotic at a legendary level. I’d say aew is 40% of wcw 2000.

People botching the same spot 3 times in a row while the other guy waits for them

Exploding ring

The cartoonish levels of blood.

I compared them last week and had to walk it back because I could name 20 things worse than this from wcw pretty easily.