TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
:huhldup: shyt. The comment was so backhanded and oozing with "you a broke ass bytch, but I got ya fam". Like yeahhhh should have just taken the L and was like "you can keep them, I have a set of them at home with my Hollywood husband".

Still love Big Titty Taya but she looking dusty in them tweets :picard:
Man I’m just now catching wind of this lol…

It looked like tho that Taya was originally just dropping the shyt, told the fan in the OP “all good, just for future reference” pretty much :manny:

But then you had all these other goofs in the comment like JobberNation for example talmbout “entitlement” and people being broke and “imagine if Bret Hart took back his shades” (that he would willingly give to fans, mind you :snoop:)

I think Big Tiddy Taya fired that last shot as again, some of these “fans” ain’t get the damn point. The one with the glasses that was so apologetic, was gonna even give ‘em back at the show, but of course those around her goaded her them into keeping them :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Man I’m just now catching wind of this lol…

It looked like tho that Taya was originally just dropping the shyt, told the fan in the OP “all good, just for future reference” pretty much :manny:

But then you had all these other goofs in the comment like JobberNation for example talmbout “entitlement” and people being broke and “imagine if Bret Hart took back his shades” (that he would willingly give to fans, mind you :snoop:)

I think Big Tiddy Taya fired that last shot as again, some of these “fans” ain’t get the damn point. The one with the glasses that was so apologetic, was gonna even give ‘em back at the show, but of course those around her goaded her them into keeping them :mjlol:
She's supposed to be a larger-than-life wrestler. Unless your gimmick is being a Karen I think whining on Twitter about a fan picking up your $20 glasses is something a broke person would do.

I cant pretend to be too upset about this either way because the next segment of hers I see will be the first. I just think the whole situation makes her and the fan look like tremendous losers.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I looked up the glasses brand just in case they were super expensive but crying like this over some $20 dollar glasses is absolutely pathetic.

The fans a loser but so is the wrestler.

shyt is worse than pathetic. Meanwhile, real wrestlers:

Peoples-Elbow.gif

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Why do ppl act like John Cena had a last man standing match and Undertaker had a Hell in a Cell on that episode of NXT?

They litterally just showed up :laff: and talked. Taker got there at the end for like two mins.
But they did have matches, they used themTo set the ratings on fire.:troll:

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Scott let Don and TK make him and the company look like fools smh

At the end of the day, IMPACT ended up with the following:

• Higher attendance than before
  • A way better relationship with NJPW
  • A Streaming Service with Endeavor
  • A way better year than Dub
  • Possibly a huge signing (I know its going to be Ali....or it could be Banks :lupe:)
Looking forward to Khan fukking up my beloved DDT next year :wow: