TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

:huhldup: shyt. The comment was so backhanded and oozing with "you a broke ass bytch, but I got ya fam". Like yeahhhh should have just taken the L and was like "you can keep them, I have a set of them at home with my Hollywood husband".

Still love Big Titty Taya but she looking dusty in them tweets :picard:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Let's not forget him popping shyt on Impact :francis:

Dude was all for the smoke, and now he got a taste of the gas...he want to cop pleas.

Nah, you are going to fix this shyt by giving a coherent sober logical person the book :camby:
This is my issue with AEW and it's fanbase. They act as though they have not been sending shots at WWE and Impact, but when people fire back it's "tribalism" and bad for wrestling. Don't throw the stone then hide your hand.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This is my issue with AEW and it's fanbase. They act as though they have not been sending shots at WWE and Impact, but when people fire back it's "tribalism" and bad for wrestling. Don't throw the stone then hide your hand.

THANK YOU!!!!

That's why it's on sight and smoke for Dub dikk riders because they crying foul, but didn't shed a tear when Khan was going ham in the indies like McStalin with the territory.

Even TNA fanboys back in the day knew when to fall back. Look I'm all for shyt talking and my dikk is bigger energy :dame:

But when you got assheads doxxing, making threats, and being on some east/west shyt.

Scorch the fukking earth hook line fishing nose ass having Hunter, but spare the pawgs and Hobbs :wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
THANK YOU!!!!

That's why it's on sight and smoke for Dub dikk riders because they crying foul, but didn't shed a tear when Khan was going ham in the indies like McStalin with the territory.

Even TNA fanboys back in the day knew when to fall back. Look I'm all for shyt talking and my dikk is bigger energy :dame:

But when you got assheads doxxing, making threats, and being on some east/west shyt.

Scorch the fukking earth hook line fishing nose ass having Hunter, but spare the pawgs and Hobbs :wow:

Breh..... you taken this shyt a little too seriously, don't u think? :gucci: :hubie: Do you tho...lol