TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand why dude needs the roids. His stature alone screams of chicken shyt heel. Like why bulk the hell up, while being 4 foot 8 :why:

Dude posting thrist pics on IG like this fukking dweeb wasn't whining about his ankle and shyt. Like dude get a grip with reality.

I said it before and again, but MJF's peaked years were his "Wolf of Wrestling" CZW/MLW days. Not this devil, goofy, ya momma, I'm mad at smarks, I hate marks, I fukking hate AEW, but I stand for AEW but my contract is almost up and its scouting season Midjajajafool.

I don’t get it either. Like with Swerve, I at least understand his reasoning even if I didn’t agree with him bulking up. He wanted to be taken seriously as a main eventer (and a way to differentiate himself from the rest of the roster).

MJF? Breh already looks different than most of the roster as is. Why get on the Gas when you’re guaranteed a world title reign and massive payday as is.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Breh..... you taken this shyt a little too seriously, don't u think? :gucci: :hubie: Do you tho...lol

Nah I'm just treating threads like wrestler gimmicks.

In Stinks, I want Tony Khan to get powerbombed off the ramp

In Money mark thread, I want Khan to consider giving the caveman a title reign

Everywhere else, I'm just shyt posting and waiting for Wrestle Kingdom :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: 907

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Card looks a little on the weak side this year.... :patrice: but I'll watch it.

Eh..even tho NJPW on its dark period steez, they running back Rainmaker and Psycho Bryne.

Plus we in dire need for a legit Naito title run without bullshyt biblical proportions :wow:

It's Wrestle Kingdom :yeshrug:

What's the worst that can happen besides Bryne losing his eyeball at the Tokyo Dome :ehh:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Who’s he gonna latch onto now with Omega out
Singles feud, baybay!

Ricky Starks GIF - Ricky Starks GIFs

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
it’s rumored that Maxwell Jacob Friedman (MJF) continuing to push that his AEW contract expires early next year is nothing more than an angle, and it’s believed by WWE officials that MJF actually re-upped with AEW through 2027. Additionally, it’s rumored that there have been “zero talks” between MJF and AEW. During a recent interview with Jimmy Traina for the SI Media podcast, the AEW World Champion addressed those recent rumors, claiming he never lied about his contract status. Meanwhile, Haus of Wrestling also has an update with internal details on WWE’s response to MJF’s latest comments.

Speaking on the earlier report from Haus of Wrestling, MJF told Traina, “I’ve never lied. January 1, 2024. When stuff like that gets leaked out, it makes me laugh because I remember something got leaked out about Cody having secretly re-signed, and then he showed up. Somebody got leaked out about, you know, CM Punk and Tony Khan, you know, actually fine, everything. You know?” MJF continued, “I think fans leak out things that they want to be true. I love AEW. I want to stay in AEW. After this pay-per-view, it’s time to assess the situation from a professional setting.”

Haus of Wrestling reports that several people within WWE had a similar reaction to MJF’s latest comments as to their feelings before the champion made them. One WWE higher-up responded that MJF’s latest comments are a “storyline.” It’s been reported before that MJF never breaks character while doing his media interviews, so it would potentially make sense why he’s continuing to push his move to free agency publicly despite the still unconfirmed reports that he may have re-signed to AEW in a new multi-year deal.

Additionally, Haus of Wrestling notes that another WWE higher-up said they heard that Friedman re-signed with AEW as early as last year, believing it happened at AEW All Out 2022 when MJF revealed himself as “The Devil” in charge of The Firm. The WWE higher-up also said that Friedman is “locked in” at AEW and got a “huge” contract with the company when he re-negotiated his deal with Tony Khan in 2022.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps