TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Thunder Rosa talking like those hardcore matches made her a household name is weird. No disrespect to her but she’s at pretty much the same level now as she was before them
Her value within the company definitely rose due to those matches, both with the fans and Tony. The problem is she's confusing notoriety and success. Being apart of a moment means nothing if you don't capitalize on the energy it creates and unfortunately, AEW didn't use the buzz those matches generated to raise her overall profile.

You know who else was notorious for bloody and memorably violent matches? Joey Janela. Where the fukk is he and does anyone even care ? That's what happens when you're just apart of a moment.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I noticed a certain "neutral" poster & the AEW brigade isn't in here to speak on the white knight shyt:mjpls:

he's just gonna take some passive aggressive swipe at you where he doesn't mention you by name in the other thread with all his fellow AEW superfans, then call you too scared to post in there even though he avoids this thread like the plague @Saysumthinfunnymike

"I like NXT!" is his version of "Some of my best friends are black!" :heh:

Last edited: