TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Letting a guy that small and unthreatening have a tough guy gimmick shows how badly they've lost the plot. Imagine Hobbs or someone having to sell for him :dead:
No need to imagine, that would be exactly the kind of match Tony adores
He made a fed where guys that look like him kick the shyt outta the guys that look like the ones who used to bully him

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No need to imagine, that would be exactly the kind of match Tony adores
He made a fed where guys that look like him kick the shyt outta the guys that look like the ones used to bully him
Reminds me of that 3 way they had between Cesaro, Cage and one of the bucks. Of course the Buck ended up hitting all his spots and winning

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-0146.jpg

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mercedes Mone is someone who has never shied away from controversy or speaking her mind. In recent memory, she expressed concern about AEW’s more over the top angles. This was something that Thunder Rosa clapped back at. It appears that Mone may have a few more issues in the company.

After debuting for AEW, Mercedes Mone was labeled as the company’s biggest failure. There were also stories that she was difficult to work with in WWE.

Ringside News was told that Mercedes Mone is receiving special treatment backstage at AEW events, which may be causing friction within the locker room. Reportedly, Mone is accompanied by her own entourage at every show and has her own private locker room, a perk not extended to the rest of the roster. This preferential treatment appears to have rubbed some of her colleagues the wrong way.

One of the most notable tensions backstage involves Britt Baker, who is said to have multiple issues behind the scenes, with Mercedes Mone being a major source of frustration. Additionally, it’s been reported that Saraya has made her feelings about Mone clear, expressing her dislike for the former WWE star to others backstage.

Sources suggest that backstage drama at AEW has become a regular occurrence, with conflicts between talent arising nearly every week. While not every issue becomes public, it’s evident that tensions are simmering behind the scenes, and the drama shows no signs of disappearing anytime soon.

We will keep our eye on this story for more updates. You never know what will break next in the pro wrestling world, but we will have all the headlines you need here at Ringside News.
AEW All Out brought a night of intense matches and jaw-dropping moments, with violence being a prominent theme throughout the event. However, the brutality on display has sparked controversy, and even Mercedes Mone expressed concerns about it. With that said, Thunder Rosa has now defended AEW’s hardcore style.

One of the most shocking moments of the night happened during the brutal Lights Out Steel Cage match between Swerve Strickland and Adam Page. The violence took a dark turn when Strickland stabbed Page in the head. Page responded by using Strickland’s grill and a hypodermic needle on him. The brutality only intensified, culminating in Page delivering a decisive chair shot that left Strickland seriously hurt and in need of medical care after the match.

Earlier in the event, Jon Moxley took things to an even more extreme level by trying to suffocate Bryan Danielson with a plastic bag, which led fans to chant “This is murder!” due to the disturbing nature of the scene.

TBS Champion Mercedes Mone expressed mixed feelings about AEW’s use of extreme matches. While she acknowledges that AEW caters to fans who enjoy hardcore wrestling, she worries that such content might turn away younger viewers, particularly children.

While speaking on Busted Open Radio, Thunder Rosa defended AEW’s usage of violent matches as she addressed Mone’s remarks. Rosa noted that her own career was significantly shaped by participating in various hardcore matches, including a Lights Out match, cage match, street fights, and a Texas Bullrope match. Rosa explained that professional wrestling often involves pushing boundaries, and while not everyone enjoys extreme matches, it’s a part of AEW’s approach to the sport.

“One of the reasons why I cemented my career was with a hardcore match, a Lights Out match. Then I did the cage match, which was brutal. I’ve done street fights, and then I did the Texas Bullrope match where I was a bloody mess. There’s levels of violence or brutality in professional wrestling and some of it, they push the envelope every time they’re doing things,” Rosa said. “I mean, people have the right to feel the way that they feel, especially when it comes to these kinds of matches. And it’s not everybody’s cup of tea. And you can’t criticize fans for feeling that way, but you know that in AEW, we push the envelope. We have pushed the envelope a lot.”

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Saraya should be in her 'happy to be here' phase because, let's be honest, she has nothing of value to offer. The dentist is mad because she is no longer the big girl in the locker room. They need to get over their jealousy and try to make things work.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I thought all the problems were going to go away with Punk leaving -- is it possible that he's sowing discontent from afar? :lupe:

Wrestlers are notoriously thin-skinned. Mone didn't need to say what she said and Rosa didn't need to respond. Curious if this causes any issues. Lol @ the idea of Britt and Rosa teaming up to bytch about Mercedes.

As far as Saraya is concerned I think she has a lot to offer just none of it has anything to do with wrestling. OF is calling her name.

If the bit about special treatment is true, you can't come in on your Russel Wilson on the broncos shyt. Moving with a gang of people and having your own office and shyt. Especially if that's not something that arguably bigger wrestling stars in the company aren't doing.

Also, people need to post sources when they drop this kind of "reporting."

Last edited:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
So Mone is reportedly trying to distance herself from the CZW style portrayal and getting folks extra seasoned backstage but I don't really see this being discussed.

That's weird AF :patrice:
No big deal, what's so weird?

Just like MJF running into the girls locker room to throw a roid fit and punch a hole. Originally was a blurb at the bottom of Meltzer's newsletter, becomes a story, now Fightful knew it the whole time, then MJF didn't barge in he "asked" :mjlol:

Security ran to the back for the PPV they just had Sean Ross Simpleton says it was nothing and you hear nothing else. They save the reporting only for the stories that matter like Kiana James boob job
Everything is fine and everything will always be fine, youre weird :ufdup:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
No big deal, what's so weird?

Just like MJF running into the girls locker room to throw a roid fit and punch a hole. Originally was a blurb at the bottom of Meltzer's newsletter, becomes a story, now Fightful knew it the whole time, then MJF didn't barge in he "asked" :mjlol:

Security ran to the back for the PPV they just had Sean Ross Simpleton says it was nothing and you hear nothing else. They save the reporting only for the stories that matter like Kiana James boob job
Everything is fine and everything will always be fine, youre weird :ufdup:
Shiit is wild though, MFs run with the smallest rumors of discontent from people that aren't even marginally important like HoB and there's pages in TSC dedicated to the fukkery. Their biggest acquisition and highly touted star is reportedly having issues on 2 fronts and not even a mention on the shiit dedicated solely to AEW?

Evidently ticket sales for the 10000th time and Nigel are the Big Business items instead of Moné. Understood. :wow: