TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
he's just gonna take some passive aggressive swipe at you where he doesn't mention you by name in the other thread with all his fellow AEW superfans, then call you too scared to post in there even though he avoids this thread like the plague @Saysumthinfunnymike

"I like NXT!" is his version of "Some of my best friends are black!" :heh:
I just find it funny how we can shyt on the E for it's lack of black stars but this shyt gets swept under the rug by the same folks:mjpls:

That man makes 100 threads a day but can't speak on the Aryan storyline going on in AEW.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow: When Neo Moxley introduce a variation of the "curb stomp", the whataboutism, the finger pointing, and "Stooge" "Dub" bullshyt fitting to go into warp speed, even on a Sunday.

If yall thought ya brethren was no kinfolk to the skinfolk, wait until the KK..erm...BCC go to the EXTREMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I don't even want to hear shyt, other than accepting that pro wrestling will never get beyond the past, because nothing will ever change.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
he's just gonna take some passive aggressive swipe at you where he doesn't mention you by name in the other thread with all his fellow AEW superfans, then call you too scared to post in there even though he avoids this thread like the plague @Saysumthinfunnymike

"I like NXT!" is his version of "Some of my best friends are black!" :heh:

I mention everyone by name especially neckbeards. What would you like to discuss. What topic am I "avoiding like the plague"?

Also... One Deep was copping pleas in another thread. He knows that I watch NXT/SD!/RAW and don't even bother with the AEW B and C shows.

Hard to sell a narrative when there's no basis for the argument.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
them tossing out Ricochet vs Will Ospreay this quickly on free TV makes me think Tony Khan has a bit of buyer's remorse on the new free agent signing. Ricochet has had 3 TV matches where in 2 of them the other guy he was facing came off more unique in the ring. What's left for Ricochet after the Ospreay matches are through?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
them tossing out Ricochet vs Will Ospreay this quickly on free TV makes me think Tony Khan has a bit of buyer's remorse on the new free agent signing. Ricochet has had 3 TV matches where in 2 of them the other guy he was facing came off more unique in the ring. What's left for Ricochet after the Ospreay matches are through?

Well they're giving it a few weeks of build up. So there's that

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
a picture of a ps5 console with a controller attached to it .

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
:hubie:Just talking about big name matches

Imagine HHH putting on Roman vs Fatu next week on Smackdown

For no reason

Anytime you're signing a name free agent to a 7 figure deal, you should have a pretty good idea of the top 3 or 4 money making matches that person is capable of. You don't think they know who they want to book Bobby Lashley against down the line?

To throw someone's TOP match on the list away on free TV with only about a month's build is just stupid