TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Speaking of Bryan Danielson, if he's too banged up to have a title match with Darby Allin, then how will he be able to face Nigel McGuinnis?
Also, if Darby knows there's a chance that the "injured" world champ has a match on the card, then why would he choose to wrestle Moxley? Danielson would be easy pickings, and an almost guaranteed world title win. What's the point of Darby wasting time & energy rolling around with Moxley, then?
We know that Tony Khan isn't a good storyteller, but it seems like that dork is allergic to logic.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Speaking of Bryan Danielson, if he's too banged up to have a title match with Darby Allin, then how will he be able to face Nigel McGuinnis?
Also, if Darby knows there's a chance that the "injured" world champ has a match on the card, then why would he choose to wrestle Moxley? Danielson would be easy pickings, and an almost guaranteed world title win. What's the point of Darby wasting time & energy rolling around with Moxley, then?
We know that Tony Khan isn't a good storyteller, but it seems like that dork is allergic to logic.
Yeah......Nobody has the answers for that retarded shyt

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
them tossing out Ricochet vs Will Ospreay this quickly on free TV makes me think Tony Khan has a bit of buyer's remorse on the new free agent signing. Ricochet has had 3 TV matches where in 2 of them the other guy he was facing came off more unique in the ring. What's left for Ricochet after the Ospreay matches are through?
Ricochet in AEW looks exactly like Ricochet in WWE
The tales of him being "held back" were over exaggerated

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

“If I’m WBD, 3-4 years sounds right to me. I don’t want to make a long term commitment to AEW. The direction of their popularity is not encouraging. It’s concerning. I don’t know where their popularity is going to be in 4 years so it’s good to have that option year for WBD in case it’s not in a good place.” - Brandon Thurston

Onigumo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Boy I'm sitting here listening to some of this worst of AEW on Cornette's page and in between the legless wrestlers, exploding ring sparklers, and that asian girl with the mustache, I'm remembering just how much of the drizzling shyts Cody Rhodes was :mjlol:

Dumb fukk set himself on fire trying to suplex Andrade through a flaming table and missed the fukking table. He suplexed Andrade over it he was the only one that went through :dead: then the ointment you put on so you don't get burned, he put on but wrestled like 30 mins after so when it was time for the spot the cream's gone :laff::laff:

The interracial promo, booking himself to lose a match that meant he can never challenge for the world title, that scale not working at the weigh in, Arn falling off the apron with the laminated restaurant menu :dead:

Stupid ass reality show

Nobody's saved their career more jumping ship besides maybe Austin, nobody. And Steve had to change the business to not come in second lmao. Cody's a completely different guy now it's like none of it ever happened. He was DEAD in the water.

Talked about on Mercedes the other day, WWE Cody vs AEW Cody is the difference of production and not letting these freaks do the first thing that comes to mind vs no plan whatsoever
I was listening to this on spotify yesterday while commuting....I should sue cornette for almost causing me a wreck from laughter :russ: he was going in!

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Ricochet in AEW looks exactly like Ricochet in WWE
The tales of him being "held back" were over exaggerated
The one good thing about Ricochet going to AEW is that the brotha got a bag. I said the same thing about Sasha Banks, and I'll say the same thing in advance about The Hurt Business.
I'm just happy to see Black people getting paid big money.
I don't expect Ricochet to ever become the World Champion, but at least he'll be able to afford to take Samantha Irvin to Turks & Caicos.
:manny:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Tony Snowflake :wow:

WWE is at a low right now in terms of being interesting, at least to me. Khan needs to strike while the iron is hot.
For me, the Cody era is a flop so far.

They had him wrestle AJ Styles with trash build because AJ was in a weird tweener role

Not gonna mention the Bloodline shyt

His "feud" with KO was trash because again, they put KO in this weird tweener role

His biggest feud with good story is Orton.

Cody/Rock gonna be drizzling shyts tbh