TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

The sickos are attacking moose because he said this :smh:

I mean let's keep it a bean, you're not going to shyt on your current business partner in favor of a past failed business partner unless you're an idiot. This venture so far has been a fairly beneficial one for TNA and wrestling fans in general on a low level and they're essentially testing the waters still.

Let's see how he and the rest of the locker room feel by the end of the year.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

the sickos are acting all surprised to see this today lol

they must have really fell into thinking other networks were interested in aew, they practically had to take it or leave it. :mjlol:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Twitter is saying people gave scores other than 9s and 10s to MJF/Ospreay and the founder of that Cagematch site had a meltdown, deleted all the negative reviews and changed the entire rules of the site :mjlol:

"I see the comments here. There is a lot of misinformation and assumptions being made, combined with typical know-it-all-ism. Everything is always so easy, isn't it? "Just do this, Matt. Just do that, Matt. It will all magically solve itself. Why haven't you tried doing the right thing? Just go back to the previous system! Change everything! Ban all the 10s! Ban all the 0s! Why don't you do the absolutely correct thing that everyone knows will fix everything?" I hate you people, I truly do."

:russ:

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Twitter is saying people gave scores other than 9s and 10s to MJF/Ospreay and the founder of that Cagematch site had a meltdown, deleted all the negative reviews and changed the entire rules of the site :mjlol:

"I see the comments here. There is a lot of misinformation and assumptions being made, combined with typical know-it-all-ism. Everything is always so easy, isn't it? "Just do this, Matt. Just do that, Matt. It will all magically solve itself. Why haven't you tried doing the right thing? Just go back to the previous system! Change everything! Ban all the 10s! Ban all the 0s! Why don't you do the absolutely correct thing that everyone knows will fix everything?" I hate you people, I truly do."

:russ:
This is all cause Tony put stock into that site by talking about it on his Twitter like it was some flex cause he's a fukking dork

Who gives a fukk what it was getting rated
I never even been to that site before

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Nah honestly think he’d rather be getting paid to not do shyt like he has been

he probably feels like the less losses he takes on TV until his contract runs out, the stronger he'll look when he goes back to WWE

Same reason Malakai hardly ever does singles matches in AEW

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
he probably feels like the less losses he takes on TV until his contract runs out, the stronger he'll look when he goes back to WWE

Same reason Malakai hardly ever does singles matches in AEW
I don’t even think he wants to. MF making 2 mil a year to sit at home and play video games (which seems to be his true passion)