TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Don't follow TNA at all; this can solely be attributed to a handful of TNA people appearing on WWE television?
It’s the biggest audience they’ve had in a decade. It doesn’t take rocket science to figure out what’s changed over there

On top of that, WWE has helped Joe Hendry’s star rise. People wanna see him. Go peep the impact threads, it’s a lot of people here starting to watch that hadn’t been watching in years. The NXT partnership did that. shyt, even cboz tappin in

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Legitimate question, how has this benefited TNA?
Seems like the boys already answered it but ultimately it's actually very simple: exposure. It's just like a rapper getting a feature on a Top Billboard single, those eyes lead to greater opportunities for that artist thanks to a wider audience.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Seems like the boys already answered it but ultimately it's actually very simple: exposure. It's just like a rapper getting a feature on a Top Billboard single, those eyes lead to greater opportunities for that artist thanks to a wider audience.
Wasn't sure if it was a Drake thing where it helps him but doesn't really help the up and coming artist outside of short term bump.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I feel like the working relationships between TNA+AEW and TNA+NXT aren't necessarily apples to apples. I could be wrong and it's been a long ass time. But, I really thought the previous partnership did more for Kenny and Callis then the two Companies actually mutually using each other. This current working cross isn't like a brand vs brand invasion angle or anything. But, it does feel like it's a situation where the two companies are using the talent more interchangeably. I feel the TNA+NXT has made it more of follow to see who from where is going to do what this week and that likely in turn has put some more eyes on the TNA show consistently and kind of have the fan bases checking each other out when they likely weren't doing so before.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
The clip when Joe Hendry first appeared on NXT was seen over 1 million times on Twitter & is currently the most watched video on there outside of a Wrestlemania related video this year

Take that as you will :manny:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I feel like the working relationships between TNA+AEW and TNA+NXT aren't necessarily apples to apples. I could be wrong and it's been a long ass time. But, I really thought the previous partnership did more for Kenny and Callis then the two Companies actually mutually using each other. This current working cross isn't like a brand vs brand invasion angle or anything. But, it does feel like it's a situation where the two companies are using the talent more interchangeably. I feel the TNA+NXT has made it more of follow to see who from where is going to do what this week and that likely in turn has put some more eyes on the TNA show consistently and kind of have the fan bases checking each other out when they likely weren't doing so before.
AEW Deebo’d TNA

Kenny didn’t even drop the title to an TNA wrestler at the time

He dropped it to another AEW wrestler on a AEW show to just boost their own ratings

Ran commercials basically shytting on TNA

Only thing about the partnership with NXTNA is no other big stars are heading over to either brand than Hendry/Grace/Paxley/Dempsy

The two latter aren’t big stars in the first place

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
AEW kind of Deebo’d TNA

Kenny didn’t even drop the title to an TNA wrestler at the time

He dropped it to another AEW wrestler on a AEW show to just boost their own ratings

Ran commercials basically shyt on TNA

Only thing about the partnership with NXTNA is no other big stars are heading over to either brand than Hendry/Grace/Paxley/Dempsy

The two latter aren’t big stars in the first place
Kind of? Remember TK & Schiavone was showing up on tna tv cutting promos shytting on them for no reason :wtf: