TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Meltzer’s theory is that only one company can remain hot at a time. How come during the Monday night wars both company’s were on fire. 🤔

Jesus Christ Dave looks like he has a baseball mitt for a face. What happened?

Tony Khan not the only thing that stinks :hhh:

I wonder who she had to make this video for:ohhh:

Aubrey.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Exclusivity negotiations expired and this fool wearing a WBD hat :mjlol: that just goes to show.. no other networks are interested.

WBD has him by the balls ⏸️

Linc

Too tired to sleep
Daps
Mission accomplished.

I don't think he/or the roster are satisfied with just placating the sickos. Because if that was the case he would have just bought TNA or ROH. It's not enough to be rich, it's not enough to fantasy book, I don't think you do everything that Tony's done without believing AEW is better than WWE and wanting the general public to believe it too.

I think this a bridge too far Vince was/is a monster. But every year AEW is around it probably the wrestling business is full of carnys even when they're supposed to be the ethical alternative. The shyt he's doing with Ricky seems to be the exact shyt he claimed Vince was a bad guy for doing early on.
He did buy roh lol what the fukk everyone knows this

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
News just hit

Warner Bros. Discovery to lay off nearly 1,000 staffers amid calls from analyst to ‘explore stategic options’​

Since the merger between Warner Bros. and Discovery in 2022 — which brought CNN, HBO, TNT, TBS, Food Network and movie studio Warner Bros. under one roof — that company’s stock has plunged 67%.

A leading analyst at Bank of America called on Zaslav to explore strategic options, including a potential sale of some of those assets.

But let Tony “everything is great” Khan tell it :skip:

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
News just hit

Warner Bros. Discovery to lay off nearly 1,000 staffers amid calls from analyst to ‘explore stategic options’​

But let Tony “everything is great” Khan tell it :skip:
Apparently most them cuts were financial department ppl. Like the article mentions Max having layoffs, but it was less than 10 ppl laid off from max :yeshrug:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Everything is great
2dLRXZE.gif