TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
What are the goals of AEW? If it's to create a product that people find good then it's a success. I think the idea that they'll overtake WWE has to be dead in the water.
Goals of AEW according to CEO Khan is to satisfy the sickos like him. Long as he can get his meltzer and cagematch ratings and make a lil profit on top of it, they happy :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
a nepo baby money mark getting to play real life Smackdown vs Raw GM mode
Mission accomplished.
Goals of AEW according to CEO Khan is to satisfy the sickos like him. Long as he can get his meltzer and cagematch ratings and make a lil profit on top of it, they happy :yeshrug:
I don't think he/or the roster are satisfied with just placating the sickos. Because if that was the case he would have just bought TNA or ROH. It's not enough to be rich, it's not enough to fantasy book, I don't think you do everything that Tony's done without believing AEW is better than WWE and wanting the general public to believe it too.
Tried to be the opposite of Vince

Ended up becoming just what Vince was
I think this a bridge too far Vince was/is a monster. But every year AEW is around it probably the wrestling business is full of carnys even when they're supposed to be the ethical alternative. The shyt he's doing with Ricky seems to be the exact shyt he claimed Vince was a bad guy for doing early on.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
AEW will never, ever be close to overtaking WWE. It’s just an alternative, nothing more, nothing less :yeshrug:
They should still be able to sell tickets consistently
Their ticket sales for the weeklies are a disaster
Collision is a complete failure
They had a real chance to create a second brand and blew it. Now it's basically Main Event status

Overtaking WWE will never ever happen and was never realistic even if there was delusional people out there

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What are the goals of AEW? If it's to create a product that people find good then it's a success. I think the idea that they'll overtake WWE has to be dead in the water.
When Punk told Ariel Helwani AEW wasn’t a serious business he asked him what it was about then and he said, I don’t know.. having “good” matches I guess. :ld:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
They should still be able to sell tickets consistently
Their ticket sales for the weeklies are a disaster
Collision is a complete failure
They had a real chance to create a second brand and blew it. Now it's basically Main Event status

Overtaking WWE will never ever happen and was never realistic even if there was delusional people out there

They were 400k away from raw numbers. They definitely had a chance even if the show sucked from the beginning.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Not a good sign when a guy on your creative team has a better physique than 80% of the active roster :beli:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not a good sign when a guy on your creative team has a better physique than 80% of the active roster :beli:

I mean, he already had a better physique than 80% of the roster to start with now it's even a bigger gap :mjlol:
So few of those guys take their appearance seriously it's embarrassing
You got that pic of MJF strangling Daniel Garcia, he looks literally twice his size :russ:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I mean, he already had a better physique than 80% of the roster to start with now it's even a bigger gap :mjlol:
So few of those guys take their appearance seriously it's embarrassing
You got that pic of MJF strangling Daniel Garcia, he looks literally twice his size :russ:

you'd think between Billy Gunn, Brian Cage and QT they could supply the necessary "supplements" to make the roster look better

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
you'd think between Billy Gunn, Brian Cage and QT they could supply the necessary "supplements" to make the roster look better
Not even those dudes
BRITT BAKER came back looking incredible
In way better shape than Adam Cole has been in forever
You can flat out tell these dudes ain't going to the gym or dieting right
Barely any muscle tone on so many of them