TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

TK fumbles the bag yet again. There was more people at my little nephew’s football game last week smh.

Countdown to TK putting out a tweet saying her wrestling just wasn’t good enough. And all the pathetic AEW marks will sit there and defend him.

A real booker will know what to do with Jade
hhh2.png

That looks like 205 live when they taped after Smackdown

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
WWE Better Make Jades Debut Good

I’d Fukk Around And Have Her Cut Bianca’s Braid Off People Would Go Nuts, Kids Would Cry, Bianca Could Take Time Off After Her L

Then Bianca Has An Excuse In The Future For Wrestling With It Or Without It Cause Now There’s A Backstory To Why She Has To Wear A Fake One

I’d have her debut with Bobby Lashley, convince Bianca to turn heel, hold the women’s titles for a while.

:beli:

[Black Wrestler debuts]

Ya'll: Yo [Black Wrestler] should do X to [Black Wrestler] and have a program with [Black Wrestler] then join a Faction with [Black Wrestler] + [Black Wrestler] + [Black Wrestler] and have [Black Wrestler] + [Black Wrestler] screw each other...

This is why I want Jade far away from Bianca

Ya'll really want Jade to cut Bianca iconic braid...because she's black, for a cheap pop