TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Is this the new stinks thread since the other thread is basically AEW news?

:mjgrin:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This wouldn't even be big news if Tony didn't go out of his way to have a pissing contest with the WWE. Any event ran in a stadium is going to have fabricated numbers. Have you seen the so called sold out concerts? You can literally see empty seats all over the place. :russ:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
TK re-signed him to a “huge deal” like 2 months ago and hasn’t used the mf since :snoop:

There was a LIJ vignette with Prest10 and someone else going to Mexico, I don't know if there was a followup to that

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

TK fumbles the bag yet again. There was more people at my little nephew’s football game last week smh.

Countdown to TK putting out a tweet saying her wrestling just wasn’t good enough. And all the pathetic AEW marks will sit there and defend him.

A real booker will know what to do with Jade
hhh2.png

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

TK fumbles the bag yet again. There was more people at my little nephew’s football game last week smh.

Countdown to TK putting out a tweet saying her wrestling just wasn’t good enough. And all the pathetic AEW marks will sit there and defend him.

A real booker will know what to do with Jade
hhh2.png

tony-khan-shake-head.gif

Okay sure, pal.

Just wait until Hunter gets the boot from TKO and joins AEW. The Game will soon be elite, because that's what's best for business.
hhh2.png

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Money mark put her out to pasture in a sea of crickets. Secondary company shyt. Jade deserves better.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Nick Wayne needs more TV time.
He'll have plenty of HBO Max time with the billion dollar TV & PPV deal coming

We didn't have the tech ready in time for him or Wembley but we got everything up and running now that's over. Just wait on it :mjgrin: