TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
There's no chance that Tony Khan fumbles Cody, Punk, Jade, and Starks, is there?

Breh, in the immortal words of Doc Brown:

docbrown-backtothefuture.gif

We make WCW/AEW jokes, but this is apparent and part Duex electric boogaloo. Endeavor fitting to eat good and make Khan pay for what he did to MLW. Its all karma at this point. You got gold, but would rather go with Sterling silver to appease dirtbags that admire workrate, no promos, and used to jewelery to make necks green.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yeahhh I never understood this push for black talent to be heel with black talent, and group up with black talent, while being heel with black talent. This is one of the reasons why The New Day was reinvented.

I remember when folks wanted this wild militant Coli breh stable, and the moment they did a 180, folks were bytching and saying all sorts of "c00ns". Yet, in the upcoming years, they took that gimmick and made it gold.

I just want Jade to be some sort of Alpha Woman. I'm talking a reinvention. Make her the epitome of a female Chad. Like the memes with dude with the beard and muscles.

Just imagine CHHar cutting a boring ass promo on Jade while Jade looking like:

chad.gif

Like lets think out of the box. Jade in AEW was amazing, but the book, the fukking fanbase, and Tony's obsession with not giving black talent anything other than the night shift made her growth hit a screeching halt. I will never forgive the cocksucker for having Jade lose in 10 seconds to Snacklander because cheap pop.

Again, my problem is, with all Bianca Belair has accomplished, even black fans still look at her as "The Black Wrestler."

As in, everything about her would fit with another black wrestler...because they black.

I love that they don't book SP with Bianca that much anymore because her whole character is Female John Cena, standing alone and looking strong.

Jade is cool, but, she ain't done nothing to get a WRESTLEMANIA match with currently the best woman in the ring.

And nobody is talking about Jade getting with Charlotte (face), Becky (face) or her joining a stable with Bayley (heel), Rhea (heel), etc., etc.

It's just "ohhhhh, let's see the two black women together and let's put Jade over.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Again, my problem is, with all Bianca Belair has accomplished, even black fans still look at her as "The Black Wrestler."

As in, everything about her would fit with another black wrestler...because they black.

I love that they don't book SP with Bianca that much anymore because her whole character is Female John Cena, standing alone and looking strong.

Jade is cool, but, she ain't done nothing to get a WRESTLEMANIA match with currently the best woman in the ring.

And nobody is talking about Jade getting with Charlotte (face), Becky (face) or her joining a stable with Bayley (heel), Rhea (heel), etc., etc.

It's just "ohhhhh, let's see the two black women together and let's put Jade over.
You've been taking the Jade WWE news hard in multiple threads. You feeling okay :dahell:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Tony Khan’s work responsibilities keeps him quite busy, as he noted in a recent interview. The AEW boss also holds executive positions on the Jacksonville Jaguars as well as Fulham FC, not to mention working on ROH and other ventures. Khan spoke with Insider.com for a new interview and talked about his work schedule and more. A couple of highlights are below:

On his work schedule: “No one works harder than my dad, and I’m honestly very lucky because he’s the hardest-working person I’ve ever seen. And here I am, I get to work on the stuff I love. I’ve worked hard to get to a position where I can work on things I love all the time,” he said. “80 hours is nothing. That was before “Collision.” Before that, 80 hours was a good week. I’m way past that now.”

On not missing any AEW shows: “You know, I’m the only person who has never missed an AEW show. We had a referee that had never missed a show until a few weeks ago. He missed a Collision, so now I’m the one, and, God bless this guy, he made hundreds of shows. Dynamite alone, we’ve done 206 episodes, so that’s not counting Rampage, Collision, and all the pay-per-views. So now I’m the iron man. But what else am I going to do?”

All that cocaine and Adderall can't be good for Tony's heart!
:picard:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Khan knew he was going to give Punk the axe. So how come he didn't change the finish. Why let Punk win and retain the title. Did he not learn anything from Shane in Ecw, Medusa in Wcw, Flair in Wwf, or in recent memory the "Montreal Screw Job"

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Khan knew he was going to give Punk the axe. So how come he didn't change the finish. Why let Punk win and retain the title. Did he not learn anything from Shane in Ecw, Medusa in Wcw, Flair in Wwf, or in recent memory the "Montreal Screw Job"

"Recent memory" is 25 years ago, there are stipulations in contracts now for taking belts on opp television. As well as WWE would not even want to run that angle because it just gives AEW more exposure on rival TV. The most they would do is let Punk mention that he left his previous employer as the world champion.

I also don't think in the moment TK knew he was gonna release him. We are talking about the incident happened, then Punk's match is next, I'm sure everyone was just focusing on staying on track and do finishes as planned.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Santana and Ortiz began a feud at tonight's AEW Rampage Grand Slam tapings, which will play off of and hopefully pay off the real life issues that the two have faced for nearly two years.

Dating back to early 2022, Ortiz and Eddie Kingston both no longer saw eye to eye with Santana, though we've not been told why. Those that we've heard from in AEW said Eddie Kingston has still been verbal about it since Santana's return, but was open to working with him.

Santana and Ortiz's feud kicked off tonight after the two legitimately grew apart in 2022, to the point where they didn't want to team together. AEW sources indicated the two legitimately no longer see eye to eye but agreed to team together at All In, then launch a feud after, which is why their social media posts taking shots at each other were so public.

Santana and Ortiz began a feud at tonight's AEW Rampage Grand Slam tapings, which will play off of and hopefully pay off the real life issues that the two have faced for nearly two years.

Dating back to early 2022, Ortiz and Eddie Kingston both no longer saw eye to eye with Santana, though we've not been told why. Those that we've heard from in AEW said Eddie Kingston has still been verbal about it since Santana's return, but was open to working with him.

Santana and Ortiz's feud kicked off tonight after the two legitimately grew apart in 2022, to the point where they didn't want to team together. AEW sources indicated the two legitimately no longer see eye to eye but agreed to team together at All In, then launch a feud after, which is why their social media posts taking shots at each other were so public.

These bums can do it but not the evp’s.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Didn’t something like this happen in TNA back in the day or was it WCW where they had the ramp all the way up to the ring and somebody high up on the card got hurt? I thought it had kinda become an unwritten industry standard that you didn’t do that anymore